1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,431 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
Bought this one today:

IMG_4611.JPG

It was actually the camera attachment for Gameboy Color.

Only quoting this because of the reference. 👍
Tomica would be so much better with some different wheels for their cheap models.

Think that's a massive pet peeve for everyone with mainline Tomica's. They don't have to be super high quality either, just a little bit of detail would be nice. :crazy:

Last edited:
YES PLEASE

On another note, I went to the new Toyworld at Harbour Town, came back with these:
IMG_5102.JPG

IMG_5103.JPG

IMG_5104.JPG

IMG_5105.JPG

IMG_5106.JPG

IMG_5107.JPG

IMG_5108.JPG

IMG_5109.JPG

Finally, I've been able to find a Premium set that isn't Star Wars, Star Trek or Marvel! But honestly, that store was LIT. They had Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Majorette, Siku, Jada, Maisto and even Burago. Don't even get me started on the Pokemon TCG stuff..

Edit: I have 3 other Dodge Chargers in my collection - a '69 HW Mainline, the Fast and Furious 7 Charger (the off-road one) and a '68 by Greenlight from the movie Bullit.

When the RX-3 comes out, does anyone think they'll be game enough to help me out in finding one? I want to get one for my brother, but it'll probably be hard to find and like $10 + here.

Hot Wheels are killing it right now. Their deco choices are on fire, their colours are spot on and the wheels go from strength to strength.

Only quoting this because of the reference. 👍
I wasn't sure if such a thing existed. It's from long ago. :lol:
Konami 1:64

Mazda Familia Rotary Coupe (Mazda R100)
Very cool model.
SVX
When the RX-3 comes out, does anyone think they'll be game enough to help me out in finding one? I want to get one for my brother, but it'll probably be hard to find and like $10 + here.
I will never see it. If I did, the postage from U.S. to New Zealand would be ridiculous. :crazy::lol:
VXR
Hot Wheels are killing it right now. Their deco choices are on fire, their colours are spot on and the wheels go from strength to strength.
I started collecting around maybe 2011? For me, it's not so much that they are getting better, but they used to be really exciting with series like Garage, Vintage Racing, Boulevard, then sucked really hard for couple of years. I am glad that they are better than where they've been recently.

I will never see it. If I did, the postage from U.S. to New Zealand would be ridiculous.

It's not that bad actually. Not any more than $10 USD (I send car parts to the US often).

SVX
It's not that bad actually. Not any more than $10 USD (I send car parts to the US often).
It's from the U.S. side, unless the rates are different than when shipping to Australia. I've checked postage for Yabi & Ben before, and it was crazy!

It's from the U.S. side, unless the rates are different than when shipping to Australia. I've checked postage for Yabi & Ben before, and it was crazy!

Aw damn. I'll have to look into it!

I didn't read the fine print, but just for one car, I think it would be $13+ U.S. by the slow mail. Thank god postage from Japan is so much cheaper, because some of us buy so much from AmiAmi & Japan Booster. :crazy:

I didn't read the fine print, but just for one car, I think it would be $13+ U.S. by the slow mail. Thank god postage from Japan is so much cheaper, because some of us buy so much from AmiAmi & Japan Booster. :crazy:

Fuuuu. Have you guys looked at 1999.co.jp? They're really cheap, and a good service (have dealt with them previously).

Back