1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
Is that a gulf livery on the Camaro? Meh.

510 looks great in blue. 👍
If I was still collecting, I'd have kept at least the VW Fastback also(sweet Mooneyes). I paid $100 for the set, sold everything except the BRE 510, which brought back roughly $70?(after all shipping & fees) $30 for the blue BRE 510 was a good deal.
Choro-Q Suzuki Alto, amirite.
You buy it, I'll post your pictures on the blog. :P:tup:

What you got Andy?
2009 New Models (blue)
2010 Nightburnerz (both white and yellow)
2012 Faster Than Ever (Wheelswap, both red and blue)
2015 Heritage Real Riders Series
2016 Car Culture Series - Track Day

I don't think I have these. I think these two adds the key value to your overall value, along with the blue one.

Got it. So if you don't have it, it must worth a lot. 💡

Word. I'll consider that if I don't see Sold listings on eBay. I'm having high hopes for some good dollar to come out of this sales event.

Thanks, Shinji the Toy Car Broker.

So i was watching a bad comedy film "That's My Boy" and this car came up
images (6).jpg

I guess that's the inspiration for the SVO Mustang from RLC Car Culture set.
84MustangSVO(CC6).jpg

Got it. So if you don't have it, it must worth a lot. 💡
No, I just don't know! Other one's, I've looked before, because I have them. Like that blue one from '09, they generally go around $10-ish(with/without shipping). Black one go for little more I think, more than the blue or copper.

I take back everything. They seem to be fetching around $15 + shipping now. Sorry!

P.S. That white one looks familiar, I did have that one after all. Definitely don't have the yellow one.
Word. I'll consider that if I don't see Sold listings on eBay. I'm having high hopes for some good dollar to come out of this sales event.
Not from the 510s you have. You need elite 510s like ours, like Vintage Racing BRE or $TH wagons. :sly::P
Thanks, Shinji the Toy Car Broker.
Whatever Andrew.
So i was watching a bad comedy film "That's My Boy" and this car came up
He's from my childhood. This songs still pops up in my head IMMEDIATELY when I see or hear Vanilla Ice. :lol:

Last edited:
Ran out to get a bite to eat and figured since the grocery store was in the area I would swing by and see if anything was new. They did have Cars and Donuts on the pegs (with a wrx too) but the basics were still old. Walked over to another area by the frozen goods where they hang more cars. Glanced at the old cars hanging then looked about waste high...

20180324_190823.jpg

Grabbed the wheel error for the hell of it.

I’d be shocked if new batches are not defect free. Although no new batches are for sale in HK yet.

If they are still selling bad pieces then the company along with all their products should go bury themselves in that landfill in New Mexico

Actually, the model in that box is DEFECT FREE. :lol:

Haven't managed to find that.

Probably because it's selling for like $30 on eBay right meow. Hungry children looking to mooch off others, spreading that misery to other car fanatics, sending the world into a spiraling monopoly of toys.

I would know. I'm starting to list off some of my cars on Kijiji as you're reading this post.

Probably because it's selling for like $30 on eBay right meow. Hungry children looking to mooch off others! Spreading that misery to other car fanatics.

I would know. I'm starting to list off some of my cars on Kijiji as you're reading this post.
Well... I don't think Ebay affect Indonesian diecast market that much lol

eBay affects everything, my friend. You can sure bet your head and shoulders those people in Indonesia are checking eBay prices when selling locally.

Probably because it's selling for like $30 on eBay right meow. Hungry children looking to mooch off others, spreading that misery to other car fanatics, sending the world into a spiraling monopoly of toys.

Damn glad I was able to buy that polo at Toys R Us when I found the Gran Turismo cars.

eBay affects everything, my friend. You can sure bet your head and shoulders those people in Indonesia are checking eBay prices when selling locally.
Maybe, but here people are crazy for JDMs, european and american cars aren't as popular. I can still get Porsche 993 Boulevard for around $35ish here. I just checked Ebay and the cheapest one is around $75.

Edit :
Just checked the Polo and only guy is selling it here at IDR 250,000 or around $18. Still crazy expensive though.
Screenshot_2018-03-26-13-20-33-790.jpeg

And totally not worth if you consider model quality.

So I got bored and took a pic of my 1/64 collection as of yesterday:

Sometime I will find the rest of the 1/64's I have at my mom's house. Don't remember how many there were, but I imagine they are all in rough shape lol...

Man I remember the days when I could photograph my "entire" collection on a table. :lol: I think I was only 8 months old into the hobby at the time.

#post 27772

Last edited:
^ Looks like a display upgrade is almost due!
You mean the showcase? That's an assembly kit, those were being sold for ~$20 at the time I bought them. Useful thing, solves a lot of problems with storage. I use them for my 1:43 cars and still have some unassembled...

Back