10 second skyline?

• Thread starter BMW740i
  • 54 comments
Originally posted by kingsentra
HareTurtle, let me clarify.
what i meant to say was,
"i NEVER said it was a hybrid" cause it is in fact, not. skyline chassis, RB26DETT engine.
To quibble over whether a hp enhabced car is or is not a hybrid is to miss the point kingsentra You clearly gave the impression that you had run some fairly unbeleivable times with a normal car. Boards such as this one are based on trust (with the assistance of expert bs detectors like Famine and daan :) ). The members therefor have a very low tolerance for deception of any sort. The assumption on most GT3 boards is that any times discussed are done within the confines of the game itself unless it is stated otherwise. As a new member you may not have been aware of this, but the best way to salvage your credibility here would be to apologize for having misled anyone, and to promise to be more forthright in the future.

Ill not appologize.
10 Second Skyline was the topic. posting was comprised of skyline 0-400m times. i posted mine. you saw the screen shot. i did nothing wrong.

Suit yourself kingsentra. It's your credibility that's on the line. A reputation as an honest racer is quickly lost and very slowly restored. If you ever were to accomplish some worthwhile tuning or racing feat, wouldn't it be better if the reaction were "well done kingsentra" rather than "yeah right, what are you hiding this time?" Up to you.

Great. I have a 5.0 Toyota Celica GT-Four.

As a driver, you suck. As a hybrider, you suck. As a liar, you suck. As a member of these forums, you suck.

Originally posted by Famine
As a driver, you suck. As a hybrider, you suck. As a liar, you suck. As a member of these forums, you suck.

I really must agree with Famine, though I don't see that it is worth getting so worked up over. My Skyline does 9.057 and I'm very happy with that. We don't know and don't care what kingsentra's Skyline does. If he's only posting hybrid times, it's because his standard times are way too slow. So what, who cares what he does?

Originally posted by Donn Engler
I for one would say that 9.1 is a reasonably respectable time

Indeed. Were it to be believable. But, kingsentra... You've gone and shot all of your own credibility by posting an obvious hybrid time, and claimed it wasn't a hybrid. The chances of anyone believing you now are... bog all, actually.

Hey Donn How ya been?

Looks like there's a new best R34 time. 9.038 by netrat. :eek:

Here's the thread if you haven't seen it: 9.038 R34
Might have to climb back in my Skyline! :lol:

Anyway, good to see you're still around! :)

HT

AGAIN, I NEVER CLAIMED IT WASNT A HYBRID OF "SOME TYPE"
**** YOU FAMINE.
I think the point here is that you you never said it WAS a hybrid - or an externally edited car... whatever.

Pretty much all the discussions here are honest and about times and cars all obtainable within the game itself unless otherwise stated.

I've not been here long but I've come to trust msot of what people say as a lot of it is backed up with some sensible proof.

I would suggest you either drop it or give up here as you won't be particularly welcome anywhere. An apology to Faminie wouldnt go amiss either.

"i NEVER said it was a hybrid" cause it is in fact, not. skyline chassis, RB26DETT engine.

Course not.

I receive plenty of sex, so I must decline your offer.

AGAIN, I NEVER CLAIMED IT WASNT A HYBRID OF "SOME TYPE"
**** YOU FAMINE.
He's been PMed a warning, folks. If he collects two more, he's boat people.

Cheers to everybody else for patience and level heads. Don't hesitate to report him again if he repeats the behaviour.

I DONT CHECK MY PM'S! HAHA. SO IF I DONT RECEIVE IT, THEN I VERY WELL COULDNT HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! HA HA
**** YOU NEON. I BET YOU WONT SEND ME TWO MORE!!! LOOSER
OH AND YOUR MOM TASTES TERRIBLE.:P

**** YOU NEON. I BET YOU WONT SEND ME TWO MORE!!! LOOSER
You're right, I won't. *click* Buh-bye, "looser".

Thanks, Neil! Good effort.

Originally posted by neon_duke
You're right, I won't. *click* Buh-bye, "looser".

Thanks, Neil! Good effort.
No worries, can't understand why they bother...
"kids, huh?"

I normally ignore people like that but this seems a nice friendly place (mostly) so it's a shame some childish moron with the IQ of a carrot comes along.

I think this'll be the last on this subject (the idiot i mean not necessarily fast skylines)... not wasting any more time botehring about him.:D

Originally posted by hippyneil
I normally ignore people like that but this seems a nice friendly place (mostly) so it's a shame some childish moron with the IQ of a carrot comes along.
Hey, don't diss carrots! Carrots have feelings too, you know!

Yeah HareTurtle, I'm still around, and have been looking by occasionally, just been busy with a project at work and fixing rust on my really rusty Alfa.

Now, how to get that extra 0.018 seconds off my time??? I guess some gear optimizing is the word of the day.

Donn

Originally posted by daan
Hey, don't diss carrots! Carrots have feelings too, you know!
I wasn't really dissing carrots as such, it's just that they've never been known for their academic achiements, have they?
I mean, how many carrots do you know that have gone to university?... I can't think of many ;)

Originally posted by Donn Engler
Just been busy... fixing rust on my really rusty Alfa.
Yeah, Italian car = biodegradable bodywork. At the risk of going off topic, what are you working on? PM me if you wish.

hiyA! ^_^

Whoa I was in shock when I saw that 7 second Screen shot >_< @_@. But it does make sense that a gamshark code using the HP multiplier was in use. But still, I learned alot of how to make my Skyline faster in Accerlarion Thnxie ^_^

Back