1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
I will not read what people posted in the past because there is A LOT to read about so. How do I get this "1000 ticket", what is it about? Do I have to drive 200km?

To get your first "1000 Ticket" you need to complete 100 races and drive 2000km's. B-spec races do not count.

Good luck!
GTsail

Just recieved another one of these tickets this morning. I grinded the ticket several times until I managed to get a . . . Peugeot 905 Race car '92! :)

Guess this grinding ticket trick does work better for me! But then again, I only use the cars that are worth keeping, hence my low car count in my garage, at latest count, I only have 222 cars so I can afford to grind tickets until something good shows up!

I don't know if anyone still uses the grinding ticket trick for these 1000 tickets anyway.

... Maybe I was really not paying attention, but on my current load I have 216 wins and 16267km driven and I have never seen a 1000 ticket... o.O So... Did they take the 1000 Ticket out of this latest update or something?

Huh... Is it just A-Spec races and distance that counts? Because I know I have been running a lot of B-Spec races to get money while I work on other things... Signing up on this forum has made me realize that I am still pretty much a noob on this game even though I bought it the first week it was out. >.<

... Maybe I was really not paying attention, but on my current load I have 216 wins and 16267km driven and I have never seen a 1000 ticket... o.O So... Did they take the 1000 Ticket out of this latest update or something?

The 1000 Ticket hasn't gone anywhere. I just received another one after the V2.10 update.

As Shoe67 says, B-spec doesn't count, so its a little hard to tell when to expect your next Ticket if you drive both A-spec and B-spec since the GTLife Profile shows the combined total for both A-spec and B-spec race wins and mileage.

Just keep driving (A-spec and Seasonals) and the next 1000 Ticket will pop when you reach the next 100 race/2000km milestone.

Good luck!
GTsail

grrrr.......... SUBARU LEGACY B4 RSK '98

..and the '69 birthday ticket I was given was the Camaro and not the GT40.

sigh

You can always dupe the tickets until you get what you want.

eh don't want to get into that. Not the least of which risking corrupting my PS3 or GT5 data. Have you had good luck?

I am going to upgrade my HD to an 250GB SSD tonight though. :P

eh don't want to get into that. Not the least of which risking corrupting my PS3 or GT5 data. Have you had good luck?

I am going to upgrade my HD to an 250GB SSD tonight though. :P

The only risk is over riding a good saved data. Rewards is not looking for a car on OCD or UCD.

Corrupted data easily happens and not from ripping tickts/USB trick.

Do it daily for 1 to 6 hours depending on what I need and multiple times on each PS3.

Yeah corrupted data IS NOT from duping...Duping is something PD introduced in GT5 to help people regain their save, when corrupted data occurs. Not the other way round.

Seems many people don't understand that. Corrupted data has nothing to do with duping. And duping does not mean you will get corrupted data!(rant over!:lol:!)

I got a '69 Z/28 Camaro from a 1000 last night.👍

Yeah corrupted data IS NOT from duping...Duping is something PD introduced in GT5 to help people regain their save, when corrupted data occurs. Not the other way round.

Seems many people don't understand that. Corrupted data has nothing to do with duping. And duping does not mean you will get corrupted data!(rant over!:lol:!)

I got a '69 Z/28 Camaro from a 1000 last night.👍

:lol: sort of like the what is the rarest car thread :P

BTW: not the standard Z28 right? :eek:

Back