1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
Just opened another 1000 ticket. I got the GTR Tokyo Motor Show Concept. Pretty happy with that seeing as i have wanted the car FOR EVER.

I used to receive a 1000 ticket every 2000km A-spec that I'd managed to drive. Then after the latest update that all changed.I saw the odometer click over to 214,000km and no ticket arrived. That was the first time that I hadn't received one for the 2000km milestone. It seems I'm now working off the 100 race completed rule which I can't predict as easily because I can't be bothered to count.

It was far easier when I was working off the km rule because I've never done b-spec so all the miles that show up in my profile total are A-spec. I always knew exactly,within a tenth of a km,how far I needed to drive to obtain a new 1000 ticket.

Anyone else notice this?

Rit
I used to receive a 1000 ticket every 2000km A-spec that I'd managed to drive. Then after the latest update that all changed.I saw the odometer click over to 214,000km and no ticket arrived. That was the first time that I hadn't received one for the 2000km milestone. It seems I'm now working off the 100 race completed rule which I can't predict as easily because I can't be bothered to count.

It was far easier when I was working off the km rule because I've never done b-spec so all the miles that show up in my profile total are A-spec. I always knew exactly,within a tenth of a km,how far I needed to drive to obtain a new 1000 ticket.

Anyone else notice this?

I've been in the same boat for quite a while now.:guilty::lol:

I've driven so many miles at the Grand Valley 300km race and the Laguna Seca 200mile race, so I have a huge mileage cushion built-up.

So at this point, I get each new 1000 Ticket as soon as I hit the 100 race counter. I don't drive much B-spec, so the race wins info in my Profile does a reasonable job of keeping track of when I can expect my next 1000 Ticket.:)

Roughly, I get a ticket every 90 wins, since I usually lose 5-10 races out of every 100 races run.:grumpy:

I don't always open the Tickets, so I have quite a few 1000 Tickets filling up my delivery truck!:dopey:

Good luck with your next one!
GTsail

Now that you mention it I haven't received a 1000 ticket in quite some time. Weird. Luckily I built up a collection of over 20 of those tickets alone lol.

I got a 2D from the ticket 1000 you get from the New Year's Holiday Challenge. Although...I had one already, but it had a lot of mileage on it so I just dumped it from my garage in exchange for the brand new one. :)

I just received a SLS AMG '10 clad in Obsidianschwarsz. Not too bad. I've been getting nothing but dogs lately so this was nice to see finally.. Worth posting in here about at any rate!..:)

I will not read what people posted in the past because there is A LOT to read about so. How do I get this "1000 ticket", what is it about? Do I have to drive 200km?

I opened one today, And I got a drum roll please...

Pagani R! I was kinda mad, because I have no use for one. I already have mine race tuned and drag tuned. So, pointless. Also, I can't sell it for money, so I just deleted it. :(

Back