16 Drivers Announced for FIA Motorsport Games Digital Cup, Includes GT Sport and Forza Champs

Semi A Starting Order, forgot to post

Germany (TRL - Hizal) / Hungary (Bader)
Poland (Swiderek) / Switz (Eugster)
Sweden (Noborg) / Hong Kong (Yat Lam Law)
Thailand (Inthongsuk) / Russia (Anufriev)
Belarus (Piletsky) / Kuwait (Alrashdan)

P1-10
Germany
Hungary
Poland

Sweden
Thailand
Switz
Russia

Hong Kong
Belarus
Kuwait

I think its a bit self defeating having an entry fee. Part of the advantages of e-sports for racing is to make participation in competitions less prohibitively expensive. Instead they're perpetuating the same problem they've always had in motorsports, that is, amateurs with more money taking the place of much more skillful drivers.

Yeah, the entry fee was weird as hell, but at least there was some decent drivers there.

Very weird to see Lightning make these amount of mistakes on a race. My boi Bernal couldve won it in the end, but Cody prevailed. Congrats to them!

The framerate of the final's stream was just horrible.

Mikhail was probably just overly tired from the recent FIA events, all the travelling and also having to juggle his studies. He's still there in terms of pace but in high level races like these all it takes is a split second lapse in concentration to have a spin and tumble down the order.

I just watched the opening parade so I can get a glimpse at Akademik (only Aussie FIA racers will get this :lol:).

I thought James Baldwin, the world's fastest gamer, would have placed higher but he just got stuck at position 5.
Gonna keep my eye out for him though.

And as for Hizal aka Lightning, poor thing he must have been quite disappointed with the finish. He was doing so well (as usual) leading the race for so long and then to spin out towards the end on one or two occasions to lose the lead. He was sure to win if wasn't for that. That being said, damn good racing by Cody for sticking with Hizal and eventually passing him for the win.

And about the Live streaming for the Final, that the first time I could remember the starting time for a scheduled streaming taking so long and being pushed back later and later. I almost was not going to bother waiting anymore but glad I remained to watch it when it did eventually start.

Last edited:
When you get obviously unnoticed in your first ever international outing against Gods but still snatch a Medal
148.jpg

Mikhail was probably just overly tired from the recent FIA events, all the travelling and also having to juggle his studies. He's still there in terms of pace but in high level races like these all it takes is a split second lapse in concentration to have a spin and tumble down the order.

I just watched the opening parade so I can get a glimpse at Akademik (only Aussie FIA racers will get this :lol:).

I find it very interesting that he can race under the Australian flag when he wants (with a ping over 350ms) and now he’s racing as a Macedonian?
Funny how Cody appears to be in the 350+ ping club too. It’s almost as if he’s not in Australia when he’s racing?

Can you link that moment?

I find it very interesting that he can race under the Australian flag when he wants (with a ping over 350ms) and now he’s racing as a Macedonian?
Funny how Cody appears to be in the 350+ ping club too. It’s almost as if he’s not in Australia when he’s racing?

Can you link that moment?

Sorry for the late reply but here you go. North Macedonia from 43:20 onwards.

It is a bit dodgy if you ask me. As far as I've heard he lives in Europe which explains the high ping, but holds dual citizenship so explains why he can race under AU flag too. Since Oceania is a weak region then he's practically guaranteed a Nations Cup slot than if he would try to qualify via EMEA. I think PD knows about it since one of the videos interviewing him mentions this, but since he's one of the front runners it would cause a bigger loss to the series banning him at this point. Unless you're the 3rd placed guy in the Oceania Nations Cup, it probably doesn't matter anyway :P

Back