16 Drivers Announced for FIA Motorsport Games Digital Cup, Includes GT Sport and Forza Champs

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by GTPNewsWire, Sep 26, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

Alex p. and kalakanto like this.
  2. theschledy

theschledy

Is IARacing the Danish driver that Kie keeps having run ins with? If so this should be interesting lol

3. davidt33

davidt33

How come no TeamUSA though?

4. FPV MIC

FPV MIC

matzel and davidt33 like this.
  5. davidt33

davidt33

This looking really good. Looking forward to it.

JEverettL likes this.
  6. BadFlounder

BadFlounder

eSports racing continues to evolve and I'm loving every minute of it.

ThePotatoKing, davidt33 and JEverettL like this.
  7. KepleroGT

KepleroGT

Yay! Italy!

8. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Oh snap, wasn't expecting to See Cody's Father on the list. That's today's shocker for me.

ThePotatoKing, LeGeNd-1 and davidt33 like this.
  9. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 Premium

And my favourite part is where Cody can race for Australia and his dad can race for Macedonia.

ThePotatoKing, LeGeNd-1 and davidt33 like this.
  10. Auditore

Auditore

Father and son in the same race?Now thats a interesting combination,would love to see dad latkovski in the gt sport championship.

ThePotatoKing and davidt33 like this.
  11. Jordanm

Jordanm

Who is James Baldwin lol

12. davidt33

davidt33

Alex Baldwin's brother.

13. MrCooper

MrCooper

I wonder how the entrant for Switzerland was selected... I tried contacting the Swiss Motorsport Authority about the selection process when I was still 2nd in Switzerland in the official Nations Cup season, but never got an answer. :grumpy:

14. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Seems like there's no vetting for the drivers' skill level either. Makozi Sr isn't anywhere near the level of his son in terms of speed, but 2x the aggression :p

I'd love to know what he does for a living to be able to spend so much time simracing (his kudos page shows 2300+ races) and still have enough financial stability to be able to enter the event with 2 participants.

16vt_Scirocco likes this.
  15. 16vt_Scirocco

16vt_Scirocco

I sent this mesaage FIA as find thier lack of knowledge disturbing.

This message is for the up coming FIA digital cup . Its regarding one of the competing drivers and the unrecognized nation of Macedonia. Macedonia is a province of my home country which I reside in known as Greece . The legal name that has been agreed upon is North Macedonia, team Macedonia needs be changed to this name as it is the recognized name for this nation . please change team Macedonia to team North Macedonia for the upcoming event to stay within legal boundaries of the agreed parties . Team Macedonia resides in the country of Greece.
    I understand this might not fall upon the right eyes but I ask you to pass it along to the people that can make the changes
    Thank you
    Demetrios
    [​IMG]
    16 Drivers Announced for FIA Motorsport Games Digital Cup, Includes GT Sport and Forza Champs
    [/FQUOTE]This article was published by Andrew Evans (@Famine) on September 26th, 2019 in the Esports category.[/QUOTE]