2 Pac vs. 50 CentMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter MIKE#3
  • 52 comments
  • 2,929 views

2 Pac or 50 Cemt?

  • 2 Pac

    Votes: 31 79.5%
  • 50 Cent

    Votes: 8 20.5%

  • Total voters
    39
well first of all.. at least 2pac is decent lookin.. 50 cent, well he looks like #@%$

Secret fact: Did you know the G in G-Unit means Gorilla?
 
Tupac is better by far and he will always will be better. Tupac is a legend when it comes to rap.
 
I can't believe 6 people voted for 50 cent over 2pac. :odd: That ain't right.



-Mark
 
7 People now. 50 Cent aint that bad. Hes ok, to me.

I like 2 pac a lot too and I listen to his muusic a bit more than I listen to 50 Cent.
 
I thought I ended this thread a couple of posts back.

You can't really compare a dead guy to a living guy. Now, if we did compare their music, the number of "hits" are about equal, but 50 Cent doesn't have 30 different remixes of every song he's ever made.

On a side note, a remix of a Tupac song, probably the 10th or 11th of the song, just came on TV. That **** is on my nerves.

50 Cent is probably more in among the bling bling suburban white kids because he's what's "mad hot yo", but Tupac is still listened to by the OG's.

To shorten all that up, I'd say they're about equal.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Yep, it's not everyday you meet three fat rappers who have zero incredibly kickass songs. Oh wait...
rotfl.gif


A normal :lol: just wouldn't do...
 
Thats right.. they shouldnt be compared

tupac kicks ass and will always be one of the two best rappers of all time

the only reason they can be compared is because 50 thinks he is better and so people start comparing.. 50 isnt close

you say they have the same number of hits? in my opinion everysong tupac had was a hit.. they are all great. 50 has one good cd and his music before that isnt too good

are you serious about g being gorilla?



*DMX IS THE BEST*
 
stop ressurecting a dead thread...PLEASE
 
Scott Ian is better than both, but I would have to go with tupac, for atleast he made some rap.
 
Originally posted by DlunaMticsX
are you serious about g being gorilla?

Uh, are you serious? I thought everyone knew that.

From "Wanksta"...

Be easy, start some bull****, you get your whole crew wet,
We in the club doin the same ol two step,
Gorilla Unit cuz, they say we bugged out,
Cause we don't go nowhere without toast be thugged out.
 
Originally posted by DlunaMticsX
who is scott lan? whats he sing?
Scott2003Jump.jpg

He is the badass rythmn guitarist of Anthrax and S.O.D.
 
I vote 2pac, no one can ever fill his shoes, or even compare to the level he rapped on.
 
They both have skill, they are compared alot because of the ganster life they both live(d) in i think tupac was better but 50 still has plenty of time to be great.
 
I'm not saying that 50 cent isn't good, I listen to him and I enjoy his music, but I think 2pac is the best, and I always will.
 
2pac will always own 50cent hands down
 
Originally posted by Shannon
How come there is no Neither option?
Indeed, they both suck IMO.;)
 
50 Cent's music is nothing more than flashy cheese rap, whereas 2Pac's songs actually had meaning. 2Pac was the best rapper ever, and yet they kill HIM.
 
Back