2 questions

#1: If they would Put trucks and SUVs in GT4, that would be so awsome. Going down the corkscrew with a Hummer H2 and a Caddy Escalade.

#2: GT4 will Be in some time this Summer or fall. Thats all I know.

1. No one drives a truck in Japan, and trucks aren't very raceable unless you're going in a straight line.
2. GT4 won't be released until 3rd quarter next year at the earliest I gather.

Still they should think of America, if they use cars from our Country then uh lots of us in America, if im not right correct me, drive trucks and SUV's. and thats the point Klos to make it more challenging with turning, maybe also they could have RV's and maybe a trailer pull contests wit SUVs like tractor pulling or such.

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
Still they should think of America, if they use cars from our Country then uh lots of us in America, if im not right correct me, drive trucks and SUV's. and thats the point Klos to make it more challenging with turning, maybe also they could have RV's and maybe a trailer pull contests wit SUVs like tractor pulling or such.

Roll and eyes.
Can we have NAAAAAWWWWZ and Stiiiiiiiiickers as well then?

So nos doesn't exist?

By the way, you won't get suv's in the next GT.

Although there was the Infiniti FX45 in GTC, so I could be wrong.

aag

unfotunately, this is as close as ur going to get to a truck right now at least...

I enjoy a challenge. Trucks and SUVs were not meant to be raced. If they were meant to be raced, they would be 1000 pounds lighter and have better handling.

The trucks used in NASCAR aren't really trucks at all. They just have truck bodies.

Truck Drag Racing - There are no drag races in Gran Turismo, and I doubt there ever will be.

Technically, the Escudo is an SUV.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I enjoy a challenge. Trucks and SUVs were not meant to be raced. If they were meant to be raced, they would be 1000 pounds lighter and have better handling.

The Porsche Cayenne ( S or Turbo ) has pretty good performance for a SUV. But a Hummer H2 would Be good for Rally.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic

Racing offroad would be nice as there arent very good off road sims out there. Stuff like rockclimbing (in a truck), trails, or point to point. Hey even have big mud effects and get it real muddy :P...

Back