20,000,000 car

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexxoux
  • 9 comments
  • 1,029 views
Messages
174
Greece
Greece
Messages
alexxoux
Hey guys

at last i have 20 millions and can buy one of 20,000,000 cars. Which one you thing is worthing buy it?

thx in advance
 
Its a nerve-racking moment but I bought the 250 GTO. Its a great 450pp (up to SS) and 500pp (only on Racing tyres) car and naturally looks incredible. My next to buy is the 330 P4 although I am tempted by the GT40. From one of the licenses test or challenges the XJR13 is quite twitchy so I didn't consider it.

Good luck with your decision..... ;)
 
i m btw 250 gto and p4 but can't decide...of corse gt 40 is in back of my mind but i think i m btw two ferrari.
Thanks for the answer
 
P4 is my favourite
 
The P4. A great car. Or just do what i did and buy them all....
 
What most are doing is backup copy their game save to USB.

Then buy one of the cars. Try it. Load the game save from the USB. Then repeat. When you've tried them all then you can decide.

I'd advise you make 2 backup copies whatever you decide to do.
 
Back