Must buy 20,000,000 dollar car to race in nostalgic 1979 professional race ?

• Thread starter bwanabud
  • 374 comments
The only one not available to race is the 15 million credit Lamborghini because it's not in the Gr.x class. But Famine is right the 15 mill Daytona is the cheapest one to enter with.

You will a very difficult time beating the Ferrari 330 at Monza so you will need to upgrade the power on that Daytona as well.

I have a Ferrari 330 P4, which I won, so will be doing those events. However, if I didn't own the Ferrari I would never get to try those races as I will never build up Cr20m for a car. But that's OK with me as I don't see the problem with a rare prestigious event as it makes it feel special should you be lucky enough to be able to afford your own entry car.

Personally not losing out as I don't care for single player on a multiplayer game. But for those hours do, bummer.

If you can't get a car for this event, consider just ignoring it. You won't get anything unique for completing GT League - nether trophies nor prize cars.
Especially considering all of those cars are available in GT6. So its like a total waste.

Yeah better graphics and sound blah blah. I can only grind to 6 million credits. No more, no time and motivation to do so.

Also rather insulting that the Shelby Daytona in GTSport are 3.5x more expensive than GT6. No joke.

My mind immediately goes to thinking that this is a way for PD to sell credits ever since they introduced microtransactions.
...MTX can't help you here, those cars are in its own league...

BTW, I was choosing between 5 cars, and used either 330 or GT. Would be nice to get those cars in their own group now...

One more thing, this is new meta for grinding, 7minutes for 240k credits... Even beats BMB Premium Longue, although you need a 20mils car for it :)
But considering races are 7 minutes long and there is much less stress regarding power and for clean race it is easier here to get one...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting close to having to having my first 20 million after playing for like 6 month almost every day.

But now wich car should I buy first ?

Wich one do you think is best to grind these new races, and also wich one is most fun to drive ?

I am getting close to having to having my first 20 million after playing for like 6 month almost every day.

But now wich car should I buy first ?

Wich one do you think is best to grind these new races, and also wich one is most fun to drive ?

The 330 is definitely the fastest but I think the Ferrari 250 GTO is absolutely the most fun to drive.

For GT League
Upgrade the power to max then upgrade weight to drop it and then put a good tune on it and it will win every race in GT league.
I really want the new Daytona and I think it could possibly be the best one of them all.

Daytona cannot win sadly, especially if 330p is on pole... I mean, it could potentially win but it's pace is far off 330 and Jag.

Fastes opponent that I had was driving 330p4 and did race in ~6:48.

Clean times that I got with each car max tuned and with setup

330p4 ~3:19
Mark IV ~3:21
XJ13 ~3:23
Cobra Daytona Coupe ~3:38
250GTO ~3:42

Last edited:
Back