2006-2007 Season

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!!!!!!

Seriously, go Flames! :)

The new season sort of snuck up on me. This summer was a bit crazy for me, so I wasn't really paying attention :lol:.

We Got A New Team Here In Vancouver!!!! We Got Luongo!!

Lets Go Canucks! We Could Take The Cup Back!!!

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!!!!!!

Seriously, go Flames! :)

The new season sort of snuck up on me. This summer was a bit crazy for me, so I wasn't really paying attention :lol:.

AMEN to that! Flames all the way 👍

I was at all the home pre-season games :D

If you have digital cable, games are free until the 10th.

Im watching 3 games simulataneously right now.hahaha..

It avgs something like 5 games a night.

I am again rooting for my buffalo sabres. This time with their bizarre new uniforms that are starting to grow on me.

Besides the mistake of picking up Hal "The Human Pylon" Gill, the Maple Leafs actually seemed to make some decent off season moves this year, getting rid of dead weight such as Belfour and Aki Berg. They have looked about as good as I expected this year, I think they're a solid team who won't miss the playoffs twice in a row.

💡

OOOH, you meant the Buffalo SLUGS!

Nice jerseys..:crazy:

hehehe.

Who's laughin' now, biatch!!!

Not the Rangers, and definitely not the Flyers.

Hell yeah. 👍 By the way, the slugs aren't bad...the fact that they get to wear the oldies as alternates more than makes up for it. :drool:

Indeed. And Petr Nedved along with a couple no-names got put on waivers today. Have fun back at the Spectrum. :D

w00t.

Sabres overcome a 4-1 deficit with nine minutes left in the third and win 2-1 in the shootout over Boston.

12 games...23 points.

They couldn't come back against the Leafs though. I think this will begin a season of Buffalo getting dominated by Toronto, who outplayed them physically. Those Sabres can skate, but I think the team in general is kind of soft.

i hope that the Buffalo Sabres will win the StanleyCup, because there's on Austrian player there: Thomas Vanek #26 👍
he's really talented and plays in a very good offensive-line!

viper

Pavel Kubina is the new Aki Berg, except they're paying him a lot more. :(

In other news, my beloved Leafs have dropped 7 straight.

Tough times for hockey fans in Pittsburgh. It looks like the Pens will have to move now, thanks to a boneheaded gaming board that turned down a brand new, privately funded arena. **** the PA gaming board, **** Rendell, and this whole state, who seems to consistantly ignore the city of Pittsburgh.

Back