2008 Launch Thread

• Thread starter Lee
  • 458 comments
The red bull car would look so awesome if it was silver down the middle.

I've always wondered why their car is all blue when their can is blue and silver.

91699.jpg

Whats with this?? What happened the badly positioned Earth!!

Look at a side on image, and the words on the wings, genius

The red bull car would look so awesome if it was silver down the middle.

I've always wondered why their car is all blue when their can is blue and silver.

When they first said there was going to be a Red Bull team I thought it would be blue and silver check pattern like their cans and all the other stuff they do (like extreme sports)..... I never got why it looks like this!

Robin

When they first said there was going to be a Red Bull team I thought it would be blue and silver check pattern like their cans and all the other stuff they do (like extreme sports)..... I never got why it looks like this!

Robin

RedBulltestlivery.jpg

^ From 2004/5. I don't know if that colour scheme ever ran out on the track.

I prefer the current scheme myself.

OMGHAX, Honda has sold his soul to the devil.

91699.jpg
Care to explain to us how Appie?:confused:

Red Bull. Gives you... Err, WTF?

91678.jpg

91679.jpg

91676.jpg
They are planning to make people think it's a BMW. Viking Horns :cheers:

redbullrb04finwtfzh9.jpg
Look at a side on image, and the words on the wings, genius
I agree. I guess they're going for truth in advertising.:lol:;)

Red Bull Gives You Wings, LITERALLY!:dopey:
Red Bull Gives You Wings. They Really Do!:D

Roo
RedBulltestlivery.jpg

^ From 2004/5. I don't know if that colour scheme ever ran out on the track.

I prefer the current scheme myself.

It's the testing-livery they ran on the old Jaguar cars before the 2005 season, if I'm not mistaken. It looks horrible.

The red bull wing makes sense because it will stablise the air flow like the rear wing on a plane right the way back to end of the car so it wont get buffeted around as much..

The red bull wing makes sense because it will stablise the air flow like the rear wing on a plane right the way back to end of the car so it wont get buffeted around as much..

It should also downsize some of the vertexes created by the engine-cover, and stabilizes the car in case the rear end starts to slide.

There's a downside to everything :P

I guess that's why there's a small gap just on the level of the rear wing - to prevent total starvation of one side of the wing. They probably launched it at a Barcelona test because Barcelona is so windy.

They probably launched it at a Barcelona test because Barcelona is so windy.

Yup.

And Danny, I’d be more worried about crosswinds at high speed. Imagine a crosswind through Turn 8 at Turkey, or through the final two turns at Barcelona before they put the chicane in. Destroy balance much? :scared:

The MolMobile has arrived! Force India F1 have launched their F8-VII VJM-01.

myntjciolrtzgzioexh.jpg

supzsibqclsyrouncvy.jpg

I was prepared to hate the livery so much, but I'm honestly surprised.

Back