2009 ADAC Zurich 24h (24h of Nürburgring)

Imagine re-creating this race online with Gran Turismo: Nurb Spec

Pre-enter your class. Four classes, LMP, GT1, GT3 & ???

Regional Qualification (i.e. North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania (6 max regions) etc)

Ability for 80 cars in four classes (Top 20 in qualifying in each class) to race

Top 4 placing in each class each region qualify for the final, 96 car World Championship

Ahhhh dreams....

Imagine re-creating this race online with Gran Turismo: Nurb Spec

Pre-enter your class. Four classes, LMP, GT1, GT3 & ???

Regional Qualification (i.e. North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania (6 max regions) etc)

Ability for 80 cars in four classes (Top 20 in qualifying in each class) to race

Top 4 placing in each class each region qualify for the final, 96 car World Championship

Ahhhh dreams....

Yeah, but I would say to make it more realistic we use the classes that are really driving there :)

Kutscher80, are they on 'record pace'? Because if they aren't...

They could easily fix the three minute issue by imposing three minute to a pitstop of the 3 other lead cars... as 4 cars are 3 laps ahead of anything else...

I'm gonna go out for a bit and get back in time for the F1. Will you guys be able to give me a quick summary of what happens between now and about 12.00 BST?

They could easily fix the three minute issue by imposing three minute to a pitstop of the 3 other lead cars... as 4 cars are 3 laps ahead of anything else...

I agree, If it's going to be a neck and neck race to the line, I would prefure them to be bumper to bumper not 3 minutes apart

The #1 is driving again 8 seconds per Lap faster than the Audi #99.

They are still driving under 9 minutes per Lap, so I think they are really showing everything what they can.
It can be a new record... We will see. Still enough time for big things to happen.

@Duffers: Yeah, don´t worry. We are all good informed here :)

EDIT: The distance between #99 and #1 is getting smaller.

Last edited:
Morning guys, overslept quite a bit and missed lots of racing. :(

Nevermind, good to see things are still close. Who would you put your money on winning now?

It's a shame about that time penalty, I was hoping it would be a head to head battle in the last laps.

[edit] Scirocco in 13th :bowdown:

It's a shame about that time penalty, I was hoping it would be a head to head battle in the last laps.

[edit] Scirocco in 13th :bowdown:

And the other Scirocco (No. 117) had a big crash with a BMW 330i (#80).
No one good injured.

What does your dad drive? 1.4 or the 2.0 (from the GTI) ?

And the other Scirocco (No. 117) had a big crash with a BMW 330i (#80).
No one good injured.

What does your dad drive? 1.4 or the 2.0 (from the GTI) ?

2.0l turbo with the Direct shift gearbox from the Audi R8.

It looks like the Mantai are going to win, unless the Audi has some more pace in reserve.

{edit] did the Ford GT crash?

Well, the DSG is already longer available as the R8 ;)
I will try to test drive one of those in the summer. I am looking forward what I think about that car after driving it myself. My friend was mostly complaining about the engine(1.4 Supercharger + Turbocharger) and the prices here in germany.

Yes, I am with you in that oppinion. Manthey is faster in the moment.

I originally chose the Audi #100, but with it's demise on the first lap(although it dropped to 168th and 6laps down, it's now in 29th) I guess the #99 will get my support for the win.

Thanks...how do you do that?

hm, I will try to explain:

right-click on the stream and then click on "Options" then deactivate the "Standardbuffer" and use the other option and write there 60 seconds in the field. Click "OK" and it should run smoother.

EDIT: Stevi is completely right on that.

Stevi, may I ask how old you are ?

Morning everyone, (I know its a bit late, but its a Sunday!). Does anyone know if they are going to show anymore of the race soon?

Back