2009 ADAC Zurich 24h (24h of Nürburgring)

Right I'm back after my first ever driving lesson :).
What's happened, please tell me the #1 Manthey is in the lead!

Yeah, it is still 3:30 to go. That is still a long time!

I am happy that you didn´t get me wrong, Stevi.

How many times "GTPlanet" was mentioned now in Radio LeMans?

Sorry for being such a dullard and all that, but I'm using the official stream and there's no way you can right click on it.

How does your stream opens? My one opens with the Windows Media Player and I can right-click in the streaming video and then do what I told you.
Did you try it that way?

EDIT: Yeah, we are going to be even more known ;) ( I mean the "shootouts")

It's two laps behind so probably no, but you never know anything could happen

The timing for me shows the 97 Audi ahead of the #2Porsche? but I thought that it was ahead because the Porsche pitted.

Congratulations on your driving lesson Duffers, hope it went well. 👍

Are you e-mailing or are you using the facebook Grenade?

Also in case you missed my post a minute ago.

'Right I'm back after my first ever driving lesson .
What's happened, please tell me the #1 Manthey is in the lead!'

And cheers Stevi, the instructor said I was a bit too comfotable in the car!'

Are you e-mailing or are you using the facebook Grenade?

Also in case you missed my post a minute ago.

'Right I'm back after my first ever driving lesson .
What's happened, please tell me the #1 Manthey is in the lead!'

#1 is leading!
#2 had a transmission problem and was repaired and is now on 3rd place.
#99 was having a defect and is now in the pits. // was in the PITS
#97 is on the 2nd.

What time does the video coverage start up again? Getting sick of looking at the pits :lol:

Sounds familiar. :P

The 99 Audi is catching the #1 Porsche, but with the #1's time penalty being waved the Audi has to make over half a lap within the next 3 hours or so.

The commentators said the #1 had to replace the clutch around this time last year, that would make all the difference in this race.

The commentators said the #1 had to replace the clutch around this time last year, that would make all the difference in this race.

But surely, if the team have learnt from the previous year then would they not have fitted a stronger/more durable clutch?

Sounds familiar. :P

The 99 Audi is catching the #1 Porsche, but with the #1's time penalty being waved the Audi has to make over half a lap within the next 3 hours or so.

You mean the #97 Audi?

Yeah I got a mention about the E92 M3 GT2 and speed traps but didn't read out my mention to GTplanet :(

How does your stream opens? My one opens with the Windows Media Player and I can right-click in the streaming video and then do what I told you.
Did you try it that way?

EDIT: Yeah, we are going to be even more known ;) ( I mean the "shootouts")

Do you mean the stand alone player or the video embedded in the official site? I'm using the embedded video and there's no way I can right click on it. If I open in a stand alon player, the it opens with VLC player

40 more minutes till the TV Broadcast starts for the last time!

The #99 is a few laps behind the #1 so they can let them pass.

The #1 drives "only" 9 Minutes laps now.

What time does the video coverage start up again? Getting sick of looking at the pits :lol:

TV feed resumes at 12:30 our time. Congratulations on becoming a mod Jack, when did that happen?

But surely, if the team have learnt from the previous year then would they not have fitted a stronger/more durable clutch?

Well I was more making the point that even the Porsche can have problems late into the race, I don't mean the clutch specifically is likely to go again.

You mean the #97 Audi?

Yes i meant the 97 Audi. :dunce:

Do you mean the stand alone player or the video embedded in the official site? I'm using the embedded video and there's no way I can right click on it. If I open in a stand alon player, the it opens with VLC player

Hm... I see. Is there in VLC an option for the buffering? Does that someone know? Maybe someone can describe it better than me for our pal ?

This is why the #1 car is taking the pace a little bit out to maybe don´t run into problems with their car.

#98 is in the PITS. Problems with the Gearbox... maybe change is needed.

Thanks GTP_Grenade & Stevisiov. 👍

Suprise Steve :) :lol: Only have been for 1 whole day now, so not long ago!

Live Ranking
Pos...#..........................................Lap.......Time
1...... 1...... Porsche 911 GT3 RSR....... 134...... 20:45:34.196
2...... 97.... Abt Audi R8 LMS..............134....... 20:50:46.559
3...... 2...... Porsche 911 GT3 Cup S ....132....... 20:52:16.226

Is this the total times for the leaders. So theres a gap of 5mins to 2nd and then 7mins (Edit and 2 laps) from 1st to 3rd?

Last edited:
Hm... I see. Is there in VLC an option for the buffering? Does that someone know? Maybe someone can describe it better than me for our pal ?

Ok...I had a brain wave and now I have it in Media Player stand alone. I changed the buffer time, but it doesn't make much difference. What does changing the time actually do?

Thanks for all your help! 👍

Car #100 has fought itself up to a 26th from 160-something-th. That would be the Audi that had the electrical problem at the very first lap. Not bad.

open with this

http://wige-iptv.com/cms/livecast/24h/live3-4.asx

right click (at the bottom of the screen) to bring up MENU BAR hover over TOOLS and click OPTIONS then click PERFORMANCE select BUFFER and set to 30sec's

Ok...I had a brain wave and now I have it in Media Player stand alone. I changed the buffer time, but it doesn't make much difference. What does changing the time actually do?

Thanks for all your help! 👍

It should load the first time longer to fill your "longer" buffer and then it should run a bit more smoother because if it fails for a short time. Maybe you should try to change your connection speed a bit (Options, a bit over the buffer setting) to a slower thing. Maybe it works than with a little bit less resolution.

EDIT: Try GTP_Grenades Idea

Car #100 has fought itself up to a 26th from 160-something-th. That would be the Audi that had the electrical problem at the very first lap. Not bad.

It was flying during the night it passed 60 cars in two hours :crazy:

Back