2009 ADAC Zurich 24h (24h of Nürburgring)

Looks like the TV-broadcast is slowly starting up again, we're getting random shots of people and different parts of the tracks now.

open with this

http://wige-iptv.com/cms/livecast/24h/live3-4.asx

right click (at the bottom of the screen) to bring up MENU BAR hover over TOOLS and click OPTIONS then click PERFORMANCE select BUFFER and set to 30sec's

Thanks mate, I got it. It still stutters - but you can only do what you can

Thanks to all that helped 👍.

If anyone does a shout out, can they mention me with the rest of you guys? My radio is working just fine! :)

#98 has a problem.

Gearbox... The first 2 gears didn´t work anymore. And now they change the Gearbox. Takes about 1h says "Dr. Ullrich" from Audi Motorsport.

EDIT: You are welcome. I am sorry that it didn´t help much. Did you try to watch the stream without listening to the radio at the same time?

The Monaco GP coverage is starting now. My broadband can just about stream both but I'm not sure my brain can watch both and study for exams all at the same time. Too much good Motorsport at once. :(

yeah. I am listening and watching...but only because it was stuttering before. It was working very smoothly at the start of the race....thank goodness because the first hour was awesome! I put this down to the fact that it was midnight here and not many aussies would be watching....and now that more are, the servers are freaking out.

Loving it as usual. I can't wait to get in the Corvette Tuned on GT5P now.

The Monaco GP coverage is starting now. My broadband can just about stream both but I'm not sure my brain can watch both and study for exams all at the same time. Too much good Motorsport at once. :(

Forget the Formula Circus and stay watching real motorsport ;)

EDIT:#118 (Scirocco) with Problems. Standing on the GP Course.

EDIT: TV Broadcasting is on for the rest of the time.

Last edited:
at the moment they show what happened all the race before they will go on the live feed.

EDIT: It is now live.

Last edited:
Live stream is a few minutes behind RLM :(

running embedded at it's working much better now....must be all the other aussies going to bed :)

Can someone do a shout out with the radio? I don't know how:ouch:

Back