2009 GT5P Updates Wishlist!

PD have "Droped" this update lol. ;)

Why would you say that? Because they don't say anything about it? Some companies like secrecy, and their secrecy means they aren't going to have to live up to anything, since they aren't promising anything.

Why would you say that? Because they don't say anything about it? Some companies like secrecy, and their secrecy means they aren't going to have to live up to anything, since they aren't promising anything.

Ignore him he's just trying to get members angry for no reason. More like a Troll in some aspects.

Kaz said so himself when a new update is going to arrive they will NOT! Announce it prior to the update and will only be announced more or less 3 days before the Update Hits

The free online update of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec III part II.The update will be come out 22th Nov.
Stay tuned!

The main contents of this update are as follows:

Additional Cars
- 24 stock cars

Events
- Online events updated

Tracks
-Le sarthle 24hr

-Lobby added(you can meet your friends)
-Private races added

Gameplay Add-on
-Physical Car damage added

Controllability
- Improved controllability using the wireless controller.
- Added key assignments for Player 2 in "Device"

Time Trial
- Speed limitation due to penalties have been removed, and changed to invalidate laptimes.

Drift Trial
- Changed to a rolling start.

Other
- Corrected a problem where the steering controller moves while at a standstill.
- Improved sound volume balance for sound effects.
- Manual updated

Hopefully that update will be like this.:) That's all what I want

When is last day of Fall next month? So we still have planty of time for another update.. but I really doubt about Private rooms, since Kaz said that in the COOL interview that it will be in FULL game. And I doubt that there will be damage now.

But Kazu and Taku said update contains communication between players.
It means it will come to GT5p.They said months ago.

got any links for that .? because what you say comes out 22 nov sounds alitle to much
and kaz said that lobbys and private races would come in gt5 not prolouge

Didn't Kaz say we got that BIG update already in said interview ???

Which would make sense since it was a big one regarding the changes were made (and a free one too) 👍

Next update will be a fix for the bugs which came with the last ( timetrials and weight reset), hopefully ... :indiff:

The free online update of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec III part II.The update will be come out 22th Nov.
Stay tuned!

Additional Cars
- 24 stock cars

Events
- Online events updated

Tracks
-Le sarthle 24hr

-Private races added

Gameplay Add-on

Controllability

Time Trial
- Speed limitation due to penalties have been removed, and changed to invalidate laptimes.

Drift Trial

Other
- Corrected a problem where the steering controller moves while at a standstill.
- Manual updated

wishful thinking maybe? :dopey:

Stay tuned!

Additional Cars
- 24 stock cars

Events
- Online events updated

Tracks
-Le sarthle 24hr

-Private races added

Gameplay Add-on

Controllability

Time Trial

Drift Trial

Other
- Manual updated

Keeping fingers crossed on this.

Stay tuned!

Additional Cars
- 24 stock cars

Events
- Online events updated

Tracks
-Le sarthle 24hr

-Private races added

Gameplay Add-on

Controllability

Time Trial

Drift Trial

Other
- Manual updated

That was harsh, you got my hopes up and then dashed them at the end. You owe me 1 hope and 1 dream.

Stay tuned!

Additional Cars
- 24 stock cars

Events
- Online events updated

Tracks
-Le sarthle 24hr

-Private races added

Gameplay Add-on

Controllability

Time Trial

Drift Trial

Other
- Manual updated

TWO tracks and five racecars would be better. But hey guys can you please show me some interwiew or anything like that where Kaz himself says "Fall update"? i´m not mentioning BIG .. just fall update.
Just want to have this clear

Ignore him he's just trying to get members angry for no reason. More like a Troll in some aspects.

Kaz said so himself when a new update is going to arrive they will NOT! Announce it prior to the update and will only be announced more or less 3 days before the Update Hits

It was a joke... drop, fall... anyways can't wait

Stay tuned!

Additional Cars
- 24 stock cars

Events
- Online events updated

Tracks
-Le sarthle 24hr

-Private races added

Gameplay Add-on

Controllability

Time Trial

Drift Trial

Other
- Manual updated

Seriously dude, why would you even post something like this?:grumpy:

Stop giving false hopes only to take them away two seconds later.

I don’t have any expectations about this up-date. So i can’t also be disappointed. But still got a bit of good hope.:nervous:

thx Ranko.

Kazunori Yamauchi: I can't say exactly right now, but we're looking at fall this year for an update that will complete Gran Turismo 5 Prologue as a game.

ooh so this is the magical sentence. well theres no reason to be too optimistic but niether too pesimistic. but i dont know who came up with that BIG

Well, possibly bringing damage to Prologue, talk of implementing private rooms / races and completing Prologue is a big update (as in meaning Prologue is finished, on to GT5!) imo :)

even if prologue is a demo or beta or whatever that doesnt excuses PD that we still dont have private races. even some demos like Battlefield had friend invites i think. We have to wait for HOME and pray. I too dont like that silence politic from sony and pd because its getting horrible.. they dont have to give us specific dates but they at least can tell us which featues they are planning to add in the near future.. we dont ask too much. You PD Enthusiastic Defenders must admint that it isnt fair how pd is behaving to us. comments like: "i would be happy with one car :) " ..are you guys joking?! If they at least gave us some info than we wouldnt have to speculate and be frustrated. But like others are sayng, there are other games and other things to do in life..thank god

Last edited:
even if prologue is a demo or beta or whatever that doesnt excuses pd that we still dont have private races. Even some demos like battlefield had friend invites i think. We have to wait for home and pray. I too dont like that silence politic from sony and pd because its getting horrible.. They dont have to give us specific dates but they at least can tell us which featues they are planning to add in the near future.. We dont ask too much. You pd enthusiastic defenders must admint that it isnt fair how pd is behaving to us. Comments like: "i would be happy with one car :) " ..are you guys joking?! If they at least gave us some info than we wouldnt have to speculate and be frustrated. But like others are sayng, there are other games and other things to do in life..thank god

+1

+2 👍 ^^

That's what I wonder since I got my jp copy last DECEMBER...
where's the friend invites ???

Even demos have it, so there's really no excuse for the lack of it !
Then they call it the New Standard LOL

There is a possible excuse - it's called waiting for Home, so PD can integrate private rooms / friend invites. All we can do is wait.

Latest Posts

Back