2010 Korean Grand Prix

"Especially with Vettel next to Mark"?... what does that mean? You mean they will take eachother out? :lol:

This has happened once so obviously it must happen every time they are on track. Damn it I bet they can't stand at the urinals without one of them peeing on the other's foot.

I am sure all of you that negatively commented on my post have voiced your disgust at Ferrari somewhere here in this forum during the season, otherwise you're not a true fan of F1.

And this is the measure of a true fan, as laid down by you, clearly the judge of what constitutes a true fan.

Christ almighty, you're absolutely full of it.

Yes, but there's hating Ferrari for things they have done, and hating them for making up things about what Alonso's happiness was about in his radio conversation post-winning the race.

Ferrari a dirty cheats, Alonso is a great driver, but he doesn't deserve to win the title, it's the first time I have ever, EVER, heard a driver laugh after winning, Webber doesn't laugh, Vettel doesn't laugh, Hamilton doesn't laugh, Button doesn't laugh, Kubica doesn't laugh, that's just naming the most recent driver's who have won

And I am fairly certain that Alonso didn't laugh at his other 3 victories this year. What other famous sportsman/woman LAUGHS when they beat an opponent, Roger Federer doesn't, Tiger Woods doesn't. He has lost what ever respect I have had for him, If you're going to be bad at something, poor looser's are far better than poor, disrespectful winner's. A victory by default is NOT a very satisfying victory, but because Alonso was SO happy that the RB's both crashed, and he won, he could not control himself, that's what it all boils down to.

Yes Ferrari are Italian dominant, but the BBC coverage is broadcast every were in the world, at least use a universal language, English, so the majority of people can understand whatever the hell he said. Again very disrespectful.

Ferrari, are dirty rotten, filthy low-life, conniving, manipulating, un-sportsman like, scum of the Earth, CHEATS! Why the hell are you people defending a driver (I don't give a flying cactus branch If he didn't have a say in the illegal overtaking of Massa) from a team full of cheats. It's quite unfathomable and very contradicting, as I am sure all of you that negatively commented on my post have voiced your disgust at Ferrari somewhere here in this forum during the season, otherwise you're not a true fan of F1.

I sincerely hope Alonso has a nasty (non-life threatening) crash, preferably not his fault, just so it stings that little bit more, and looses by like a couple of points, and I hope the man that beats him is Mark, but Vettel will do just fine, they both deserve it equally IMO.

From Daniel.

Big 👎 to your attitude, especially from a guy who turns in dirty laps left and right in WRS hoping no one will notice (what a coincidence) :lol:

I can't believe you're trying to make an issue of the fact that Alonso said a word in Italian and not English (do you have anymore straws to clutch at?). And what is wrong with being overcomed with joy after the race (who said he was laughing at the others teams?), you act as if a man (particularly Alonso) can't show his emotion. And wishing a crash upon Alonso - what class (I thought it was just a sport?)

Also, nearly every team in F1 are cheats to an extent. Why don't you resent Mclaren after all of their scandals of the past years as well? Also, if RB happen to implement team orders in the remaining races to favor Webber (or possibly Vettel in the worst case scenario) I'm sure you will conveniently have nothing to say about it :rolleyes: You're just a typical biased fan looking to cover up your dislike for another driver/team by acting all socially correct.

He's Australian. What did you expect?

Also, remember that winning the race meant that Alonso leaded the WDC now. 7races ago, he was fifth, 47 points away from Hamilton. He's got some honest reasons to be more than F-bomb happy.

Seriously - Alonso's elation after the race was most likely due to the the fact that he has come back from such a larger deficit (just 7 races or so ago) in clearly the number 2 car on the grid. His perseverance, motivation and never say die attitude in the tough times are a reason he's where he is at today in the points standings - he has every damn reason to be a happy man, unless of course you are a hater.

And this is the measure of a true fan, as laid down by you, clearly the judge of what constitutes a true fan.

+1

are a reason he's where he is at today in the points standings -

Ah, your post was going so well up untill that monumental catastrophic omission, the fact that he is where he is because Ferrari illegally promoted Alonso from 2nd position to 1st, at the Hungarian GP in 2010. That is the ONLY reason why he is in this position, leading by 11 points instead of 4.

Quite often the case in some individuals, is that they laugh uncontrollably at other's misfortunes, I have never heard of Alonso laughing like this throughout his career, not even when he won his 2 DC's with renault and If someone has then I'd like to hear it. Why would he choose now to do so, when he is a long way off winning the DC, with 2 races to go, why would he laugh all of a sudden, after a defaulted, uninspiring victory, not because he won, but because he won, PLUS, his main rivals failed, meaning he knew he was infront by a reasonably large, workable margin. Again, good winner's don't laugh at your opponents, or at the situation, or to the entire viewing public, It's as simple as that.

You just can't deny the fact that Ferrari are dirty stinking rotten, piss weak, grovelling, wimpy pack of donkey's that for all intensive purposes, should have been instantly kicked out of the season, stripped all all constructor and driver points, after Hungarian GP for bringing the sport in disrepute. And any Ferrari fans, or fans of Alonso, should remain quiet as they don't have a leg to stand on in this argument.

No, have you expressed your dissatisfaction, or do you feel that ferrari were wrong in the handling of the situation at the Hungarian GP? If you don't then you are not a very good fan of F1, you may be a fan, but you're just a very biased, uneducated immoral fan. That was the meaning of my post.

Again, good winner's don't laugh at your opponents, or at the situation, or to the entire viewing public, It's as simple as that.
What do you base your statement on? How do you know Alonso is laughing at his opponents?

He was overjoyed - that is the way I see it.

Last edited:
Yes, but there's hating Ferrari for things they have done, and hating them for making up things about what Alonso's happiness was about in his radio conversation post-winning the race.

Not really making it up is it, it's a perfectly wise and reasonable assessment of the cause/reason of his hysterical laughter, it's not as is if the chances of my assesment being accurate are extremely remote or non-existent, there is a very definite chance that this is the case, I consider it probable. I just don't buy it, the worst victory speech ever, as essentially its not even a speach, he, or his team said ONE non-english word, thats all we got out of him, along with a slightly disturbing, unwarranted, unexpected laugh, that should have been savoured behind the scenes with his team members.

If you don't agree with my laughter theory, at least agree with me that it was the worst victory 'over the radio' speech, ever.

Such hypocrites some of you, you wish for bad to happen to Alonso and then criticise when his rivals suffer misfortune and he is happy that he won the race.

His rivals and you would have done the same had he pranged the car whilst leading so don't keep using double standards because you are so biased.

EDIT: this is mainly directed at 'markwebber' you are quite obviously biased in your opinion just judging from your username and what you have said so far in this thread, you'd despise it for Webber to come 2nd to Alonso in the championship and would probably laugh in the same 'hysterical' manner if Alonso's engine were to expire and Webber were to go on to win the race.

What do you base your statement on? How do you know Alonso is laughing at his opponents?

He was overjoyed - that is the way I see it.

Exactly, he shouldn't have been overjoyed to the point of uncontrollable laughter in the first place, he should have simply thanked his lucky stars that both RB's failed, meaning he claimed the victory by default, you know, thanked the team for all their hardwork, ect ect. I always think that Hamilton gives the best victory speeches, he always mentions the team in everything he says, and he really means it, Vettel closely followed.

I won't bother continuing this discussion, as labeling Ferrari & Alonso "dirty rotten, filthy low-life, conniving, manipulating, un-sportsman like, scum of the Earth, CHEATS, stinking rotten, piss weak, grovelling, wimpy pack of donkey's, idiots" is just taking it too far for a number of reason. If RB happen to imploy team orders in the remaining to races I hope you come jumping in calling them all of these words as well - but of course you could never do such a thing because Webber is a fellow Aussie.

It's quite clear you are butt hurt over the result at Korea and that your boy Webber's chances at the title aren't looking so good (as good as before) anymore. No point in arguing with someone as biased (which is clear when you call Ferrari the "scum of the earth", etc.) as you.

Last edited:
Such hypocrites some of you, you wish for bad to happen to Alonso and then criticise when his rivals suffer misfortune and he is happy that he won the race.

His rivals and you would have done the same had he pranged the car whilst leading so don't keep using double standards because you are so biased.

EDIT: this is mainly directed at 'markwebber' you are quite obviously biased in your opinion just judging from your username and what you have said so far in this thread, you'd despise it for Webber to come 2nd to Alonso in the championship and would probably laugh in the same 'hysterical' manner if Alonso's engine were to expire and Webber were to go on to win the race.

Absolute Bull dust mate, put yourself in Hamiltons shoes, or Webber's shoes, and think of what they would say If they were in Alonso's situation, the chances of them laughing are 1 in 90 billion, because they would use the air time to thank the team, using ENGLISH words, and not your teams native tongue, spoken by a tremendously small fraction of the worlds population. It's all about the character of the driver, and Alonso showed poor character IMO.

Exactly, he shouldn't have been overjoyed to the point of uncontrollable laughter in the first place, he should have simply thanked his lucky stars that both RB's failed, meaning he claimed the victory by default, you know, thanked the team for all their hardwork, ect ect. I always think that Hamilton gives the best victory speeches, he always mentions the team in everything he says, and he really means it, Vettel closely followed.

So you think it isn't normal that a driver who won a race is overjoyed? Interesting, given that it wasn't, as you say, uncontrollable laughter.

I won't bother continuing this discussion, as labeling Ferrari & Alonso "dirty rotten, filthy low-life, conniving, manipulating, un-sportsman like, scum of the Earth, CHEATS, stinking rotten, piss weak, grovelling, wimpy pack of donkey's, idiots" is just taking it too far for a number of reason. If RB happen to imploy team orders in the remaining to races I hope you come jumping in calling them all of these words as well - but of course you could never do such a thing because Webber is a fellow Aussie.

It's quite clear you are butt hurt over the result at Korea and that your boy Webber's chances at the title aren't looking so good (as good as before) anymore. No point in arguing with someone as biased (which is clear when you call Ferrari the "scum of the earth", etc.) as you.

I can just accompany you at this point. 👍

:lol:@ "MarkWebber" man you sure have some issues. You need to sort them out and seek some help.:crazy:

Last edited:

Probably half the things I said in my descriptive passage of Ferrari are actually extremely accurate, dirty is, opposite to unclean, and a pretty common word commentators use when a driver cheats, manipulative is, in the unethically manipulation the the Driver's standings through an illegal act, coniving is, the deceitfully plotted this by trying to reveal it in a coded message, but they were that stupid that they thought that nobody would notice, hence piss weak, cheats yes, unsportsman like yes, wimpy yes (maybe slightly inaccurate as they did have the balls to actually act upon their desires, so exclude wimpy) That's more than half of the descriptive words that have been validated as true and representative of Ferrari's behavior, and attitude towards this sport. (Isn't scum liars, cheaters?? Theres another one to add as being an accurate description, in that Ferrari are part of the SCUM OF THE EARTH)

:lol:@ "MarkWebber" mna you sure have some issues. You need to sort them out and seek some help.:crazy:

Nope no issues, I havent thrown wild insults at any members of the thread, I havent wished death, or harm upon Alonso or Ferrari members, um, all I have done is defended my initial attack on Ferrari and Alonso, and I will continue to defend myself for as long as I'm awake for!

Nope no issues, I havent thrown wild insults at any members of the thread, I havent wished death, or harm upon Alonso or Ferrari members, um, all I have done is defended my initial attack on Ferrari and Alonso, and I will continue to defend myself for as long as I'm awake for!

Say what now?

Did you, or did you not wish Alonso had a nasty crash? I'm almost certain that's wishing harm upon someone.

Say what now?

Did you, or did you not wish Alonso had a nasty crash? I'm almost certain that's wishing harm upon someone.
Theres's a bit of breathing space in that comment, nasty could mean, nasty for the car, but with the way these cars are built today, that almost certainly does't mean nasty for the driver, and I added non life threatning to make sure that I did not want Alonso to be injured.

So, none life threatening crash to Alonso. What about you, the spectator in the 3rd row who has a tire coming your way at 60mph? Or Felipe Massa who comes toward the accident only to have a piece of debris come his way which ends his career and his wonderful way of life?

Wishing a crash upon a driver just isn't in good taste, period.

Funny how fans get so worked up over things, yet all of Alonso's fellow competitors and compatriots most likely couldn't be bothered giving a second thought to Alonso's celebration @ Korea, nor could most of them SINCERELY be bothered (without feeling guilt) by Ferrari implementing team orders @ Hockenheim (as a lot of them have been the beneficiary of team orders in the past, Mclaren included, who happened to be critical of Ferrari's actions - yet are now in a position where they will likely use team orders, like they have in the past :lol:).

Just shows you how overly fanatical a lot of people who follows sports are - in some cases they tend to take things more seriously than the actual individual/team competing in the sport.

Last edited:
lol^ I may be wrong but where ever Alonso goes there is controversy goes. Mclaren 07, Renualt 08, Ferrari 10 just saying and I dislike his persona even though he is a good driver I like others, just dislike how he goes about his buisness.

Agree. Easy to admire hard to love. He is an awesome driver but it must be said an arrogant git :lol:

Well then, there's this last bit of controversy for you. Alonso's (spaniard) joy is expressed in ITALIAN because of his team !!!!! And nobody speaks that language except ... the italians! This is outrageous and it must be stopped, or else soon you'll get:

Vettel/Webber saying, after a win: "WUNDERBAR!"

Kubica/Petrov saying: "MAGNIFIQUE! ALLEZ LES BLEUS!" ("jaunes", actually :lol: )

etc .... the world will collapse, I'm sure :D

If you think Alonso won't deserve the WDC for what happened in Hockenheim, then you'll have to agree with me that Raikkonen did never deserve 2007's WDC.

Y'know what I mean.

Minute 2.

That's exactly the same tactics. Only Ferrari didn't have refuelling pit stops this year, so it had to be done on the track. And it gave Raikkonen the championship by only 1 point. Where were the haters back then?

PS: Don't get me wrong. I pretty much thought and still think Ferrari did the wise thing, even if at the moment it meant taking the WDC away from Alonso, who was virtually leading the WDC after Hamilton ran wide.

PS2 @ MarkWebber: I've seen and heard many, MANY sick stuff from spanish haters about Hamilton for four years now. And you've managed to outperform all of them all by yourself. My congratulations.

LOL hun,
I think that a person in a team would let the other driver pass them for the championship in the final race or two if they where out of the running but only if the they needed a point or two, but what ferrari did seemed unethical as it was on year after massa accident and it was early and you could see massa felt that he had not be given the chance to have a victory which should have been his.

F1 Is all about cheating. That is how you win whether you want to believe that or not. Last year Brawn GP took the title with a car that used a loophole in the rules. That obviously was the double diffuser. I am willing to sacrifice everything that I own that all of the top f1 teams have a few guys in their organization that look through the rulebook to find these loopholes. When Ferrari told Felipe Massa that his teammate was faster then him they did not break a rule. The team orders rule states that a team can not interfere with the results of a race in anyway whatsoever. Did Ferrari do that? Sorry but no. We all knew what they did and that is was illegal just like the double diffuser last year. In both cases, whether some of you might want to admit that or not, the interpretation of the rules is what matters not the actions that supposedly conflicted with them. If Ferrari had said " we need you to let Alonso through " they should have been punished. Think about it though. All they really did was give information to how one of their drivers was performing relative to the other and thats it. Face it. It is part of F1 and it has always happened. Every team , no let me rephrase that , every successful team has gained an advantage due to a loophole. F-Duct anyone? For sure every true f1 fan that has watched the sport for many years knows this. Right?

As far as Fernando goes. I don't like him. I did before he became champion but not anymore. The reason as to why I don't like him is his personality. After you become a champion (this goes for Lewis as well) it gets to your head. You have this illusion that you are the best and that is the reason you won. But when things start to go wrong you don't shut up and work hard to improve them. You complain. Of course it can't be you who is at fault. It must be something else. Alonso's actions have proven this theory I have had about racing drivers. Lewis seems to be going down the same road this season. Every time Button did better then him, he complained about it. Remember Australia and this radio broadcast? "Who's call was it to bring me in? Terrible idea." That was Hamilton and I highly suspect that he would only say that because Jenson was in front of him. Even as a Ferrari fan I am not too fond of Alonso but I like Lewis and I hope they don't turn out to be the same. Thinking that a driver is committing treason to F1 fans and that he is the devil in a racing suit because of a bit of laughter after winning a race is a bit much.

To be champion, not only do you have to be very talented in a car that is capable of allowing you to get to your limits as a driver. Your opposition must also fail in their attempts. That is what happened in korea. Nothing more nothing less. Red Bull and Lewis ****ed up and Alonso was there when they did. There are two races left. Who is to say Ferrari's luck is not going to turn? Considering how this year has been so far it probably will. I think that whoever is champion will definitely deserve it.

Back