2011 12 Hours of Sebring

My understanding is that it's the same exact stream so there should be commentary.

If that's so, why would anyone bother signing up for ESPN3 when they could just watch the same live stream it at ALMS.com without having to sign up/register?

You don't have to sign up for ESPN3.

I tried to watch live qualifying, and it wanted quite a bit of info regarding my TWC user name, password, and things which I didn't even know existed. Maybe it's not "signing up", but it's much harder than ALMS.com where all you do is hit the live stream button and BAM. There you have it.

Yeah, it appears that Comcast provides ESPN3 for all internet subscribers whereas TWC limits it to those who have a video subscription to ESPN only.

Where on americanlemanseries.com are you going to find the live stream? I obviosuly know it won't be on now but all I see on the site to do with any sort of feed is the 'Four ways to watch' thing.

Practise Session 3 ended, here the results:

http://scoring.americanlemans.com/scoring.php

So in LMP1 it's Audi, Peugeot, Audi, Peugeot, Lola Aston, HPD ARX, Peugeot (Oreca) ... all very close. An exciting race awaits us for sure 👍

In LMP2 it seems Lucas Ordoñez's car has no rival atm (this guy 3 years ago was just another kid playing GT5P ... amazing )

In GT, the Vette topped the class, BMW still looking strong (2nd and 4th), in the Ferrari camp the old 430 (3rd) doing better than the new 458 (5th) and to find a Porsche you need to go down to 6th place.

But remember ... testing is just that. Testing ... :)

People tend to overlook LMP2- it's great to see Nissan getting back into endurance racing and to see Lucas making the grade. I heard he'll be doing the full Le Mans series in Europe as well as the big race itself. Hopefully via Lucas' success, he would influence Kaz in getting tracks like Sebring and Spa into the game.

How do I watch it? ALMS.com is now un-available for US members, and ESPN3 is asking for things I didn't know I had. (And I also can't call them because TWC isn't there on saturdays)

How do I watch it? ALMS.com is now un-available for US members

That's bull-🤬, way to screw over the ALMS fans in the US.👎:grumpy:.

Guess I'm not watching any ALMS this year than since there is no way in hell I'm switching to crapcast.

How do I watch it? ALMS.com is now un-available for US members, and ESPN3 is asking for things I didn't know I had. (And I also can't call them because TWC isn't there on saturdays)

Your account number can be found on your bill. If you don't have a TWC username or password you can create one on their site. Then you may or may not need to create an ESPN account.

Last edited:
Does anybody out there know of a stream for us poor soles in the US who's provider doesn't cover ESPN3?

Just woke up. What happened to the SignaTech car? They were blazing fast in qualifying and they're second right now. And have they talked about Lucas at all?

Just woke up. What happened to the SignaTech car? They were blazing fast in qualifying and they're second right now. And have they talked about Lucas at all?

Nope. Fortunately on ESPN, they've reported the PC2 class placement on their 2nd or 3rd safety period.

Going to be keeping an eye on this race. As you might expect, I will be supporting Lucas, given I've ridden shotgun with him driving round Brands Hatch in his GT car. :eek:

Just a few seconds ago, a Dracula XKR got hit pretty badly when a Porsche tried to overtake the Corvette in front of him. It was a bit scary. Of course, the Porsche caused the situation, but not deliberately. The XKR got hit too because the Corvette spun out to the XKR's left corner of the car's taillight. This happened at the Sunset Bend.

Watching it now, live feed is about 6 mins behind live timing which is not good! Great battles all around, Lucas & the Signatech crew finally have a challenger in the shape of Level 5! I hope Damien Faulkner & Black Swan Racing do well in GTC!

Which ESM car was it? I hope it's not the 2nd car with Rob Bell in it.

Watching it now, live feed is about 6 mins behind live timing which is not good! Great battles all around, Lucas & the Signatech crew finally have a challenger in the shape of Level 5! I hope Damien Faulkner & Black Swan Racing do well in GTC!

It's only about 3 seconds off for me.

Back