2011 12 Hours of Sebring

ESPN are not too smart. They spend millions to carry this event and then not even broadcast on conventional media.

How is Lucas doing?

ESPN are not too smart. They spend millions to carry this event and then not even broadcast on conventional media.

How is Lucas doing?

I think he's in 2nd position, average speed is about 111 mph, about -25 seconds behind Diaz, who is 1st.

Last edited:

How is Lucas doing?

Well, it was either ESPN/ABC or no coverage at all. No one else was interested in covering ALMS.

It's a niche racing series, so I wouldn't expect them to whipeout their entire TV schedule to air the race on ESPN or ESPN2.

The Audi seems to be the superior aerodynamically car over the Peugeot so far. Either that or Peugeot are waiting to deliver a sting right at the end.

Are you viewing it off ESPN3.com or ALMS website! I'm watching it on americanlemans.com which is now 8 mins behind live timing, I've heard the ESPN3 feed is perfect!

Try refreshing, sometimes streams can fall behind but will catch up by refreshing.

Well, it was either ESPN/ABC or no coverage at all. No one else was interested in covering ALMS.

It's a niche racing series, so I wouldn't expect them to whipeout their entire TV schedule to air the race on ESPN or ESPN2.
ESPN is showing a Nascar countdown. WTF, leave that 4 hour BS to the Speed channel.

Are you viewing it off ESPN3.com or ALMS website! I'm watching it on americanlemans.com which is now 8 mins behind live timing, I've heard the ESPN3 feed is perfect!

Yeah, I'm watching the ESPN3 feed. I didn't realize you were watching the ALMS feed. Have you tried refreshing?

McLaren
ESPN is showing a Nascar countdown. WTF, leave that 4 hour BS to the Speed channel.

Nationwide, get it straight.

Some say they are just going 'round in circles, Sebring is just a bigger and crooked circle.

Nationwide, get it straight.

Some say they are just going 'round in circles, Sebring is just a bigger and crooked circle.
I didn't say a word about ovals or comparing them at all. This isn't the silly GT5 forum. I'm saying leave that stuff to Speed because that's all Speed is: The NASCAR Channel. An hour's worth of countdown to the Nationwide series is the exact kind of stuff that Speed shows.

If it was the Sprint Cup, I'd understand, but the Nationwide is nothing more than the Semi-Pro series that not even FOX will broadcast on their network.

bowdown.gif

Sadly, this will be the first Sebring I'm not going to follow either by TV or by streaming media. I am basically following through updates on Facebook and Twitter. In fact, I can't remember the last time in about ten years that I haven't kept tabs on Sebring the whole day with TV footage.

Good luck to all teams and drivers.

Last edited:
Has anybody else's stream gone bonkers?

SRO does much better quality live streaming for their events.

its gone completely now, not getting anything through... anyone else on the alms site getting this?

I've been watching on the ALMS website. I've lost picture. A refresh got the audio back but a green screen. Now nothing at all.

Latest Posts

Back