2011 Formula One Grand Prix de Monaco

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 1,122 comments
  • 60,810 views
Yay, a restart. :ouch:
 
If it's starts your on about then Alonso will surely win.
 
I thought you weren't allowed to do anything to the car during a red flag...
 
Holy 🤬 this is going to be good :D:tup:
 
Come on Webber! If you can get one good start of your career... now is the time!
 
They are fixing the rear wing on hamilton.
 
Best race in a long long loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!!
 
Wow, I take back my previous comment... obviously I'm not familiar with the red flag procedure!

Now they're talking about changing tyres on the grid?!
 
Petrov was apparently knocked unconscious but he's talking now. Thank god Renault won't have to lose another driver... :nervous:

Now they're talking about changing tyres on the grid?!

...Vettel wins! Again. :boggled:
 
They repair Ham's rear wing?
Is it within the rules?
 
Geez, how much longer can those 100.000 guys in orange take to clear the track?!!!
 
Wow, I don't even know what to say. One of the craziest Monaco GPs I've seen.

Hope Petrov is okay :(
 
Petrov out of his car. Whether or not he'll be okay remains to be seen. :scared:
 
Geez, how much longer can those 100.000 guys in orange take to clear the track?!!!

They're not cleaning but they block the view of the spectator on Petrov.
Like yesterday.
 
This race is awesome!

In all seriousness, I truly hope Petrov is okay.
 
They can change tyres. :(
 
Race control to give a 10min warning before restart.

Are they serious?... 10 minutes?!...
 
They are now fixing the tire wall...
 
You can change tires? Well I guess vetted really is lucky :( Shame really wont be as amazing now
 
Trulli is currently 15th for Lotus gets a good start and he may get a good finish.
 
Does anyone else think the men in orange look like Oompa Loompa's? :lol:
 
They say restart will happen with safety car, good for Vettel.
 
Ferrari would be wise to fit Alonso with some SS tyres, which he has. SO WHY THE HELL AREN'T THEY DOING IT?!
 
Race will restart at 15:04 (uk time)
 
Did they just made the rule now specially for Vettel, that you can change tyres on the grid during a red flag?

See, this is why I try to stay off F1 these days. It pisses me off.
 
They're putting a new front wind on Hamilton's car... I don't think that's allowed
 
Back