2011 Formula One Grand Prix de Monaco

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 1,122 comments
  • 60,810 views
You can repair anything, according to the mechanics... Petrov complaining of leg pain.
 
Make a cuppa and then we're in for a ride.
 
They're changing the front wing now too? Lol, Hope Petrov is okay though :(
 
Race control to give a 10min warning before restart.

Are they serious?... 10 minutes?!...

That's the least of my concerns right now.

We were all in for a treat with the strategies right at the end. Now it appears they can just change tyres on the cars before the restart. Takes all the excitement away if you ask me since they all will be on fresh tyres. Guess it's another win for Vettel then...
 
Did they just made the rule now specially for Vettel, that you can change tyres on the grid during a red flag?

See, this is why I try to stay off F1 these days. It pisses me off.

And Ham got his rear wing repaired...
 
Lewis' rear wing is now back in shape and fit for fighting again. :boggled:
 
Well, steward got alot of work to do after race. Invastigate this and that.
 
Everyone see my two wingmen?

Ryan knows what I'm talking about. :lol:
 
If they can change tyres I think Vettel will take it. If so, what a lucky, lucky boy he is. Was a sitting duck out there.
 
Dang, i wanted to see some bald tire racing.
 
Did they just made the rule now specially for Vettel, that you can change tyres on the grid during a red flag?

See, this is why I try to stay off F1 these days. It pisses me off.
I believe the rules are written well before the start of the 6th race of the season.
 
Isn't there a 2 hour time limit for a race???
 
Disgusting rule, crap boring finish, its times like this that I wonder why I even watch F1, especially when Mark is light years off the front.
 
Hamilton's wing isn't annoying me that bad, too bad SPEED will show 10 seconds of the track and then go right back to commercials :(
 
They green flagged any change they wanted to do to the cars. Wierd :)

Huh? Let just see after race event then.
If not then, i'm surprise.
 
Isn't there a 2 hour time limit for a race???

Well since it is in a red flag that race time has been stopped.
 
I believe the rules are written well before the start of the 6th race of the season.

Even so it's a dull rule in my view. The cars should restart the race in the condition they were in when the safety car and/or red flag was out.
 
Does anyone agree if this race be stopped immediately? With 6 laps to go, that's beyond 75%, IMO. :rolleyes:
 
Isn't there a 2 hour time limit for a race???
When it's all green-flag racing, yes. A red flag stops the clock.

Damn. This thread is moving fast.
 
Isn't there a 2 hour time limit for a race???
Yes, but the race is currently stopped, so the time under the red flag doesn't count.
 
So, it's confirmed that they are on fresh tires now? I haven't seen them change the tires?
 
Petrov is fine! 👍
Bruise leg only.
That one good news.
 
I believe the rules are written well before the start of the 6th race of the season.

No crap, Sherlock...

I'm just saying these rules are plain stupid. And yes, I wasn't aware they could now do this. I knew F1 regulations front to back from 1986 until 1994, and then some until about 1999. Now I no longer care.
 
If the tires have been changed, I'm going to have to agree with it being lame; they should be in the same state of wear as they were before the red flag was waved.
 
Does anyone agree if this race be stopped immediately? With 6 laps to go, that's beyond 75%, IMO. :rolleyes:

Only if they can't restart it in time. Like Brazil 2003 for instance - there was too much to clear up then.
 
shawnjets
One more damn commercial and i'm sueing somebody

It's not that more exciting on the track, 2 minutes left..... Excited
 
One more damn commercial and i'm sueing somebody

Well the ONEHD guys said this will be the last commericial i promise.

I could sue them, misadvertiseing infomation.
 
Back