2011 NASCAR Thread

• Thread starter TS
  • 1,395 comments
Congratulations to Tony Stewart and the Whole 14 Team .

Just got the see the final Race , holy crap that was a bit tense to say the least :crazy:

Amazing 2011 Chase and a Deserving Champion , 5 Wins in the Final 10 races , unbelivable đź‘Ť

The one thing that blows about him winning is the fact that I only watched NASCAR in 2002, 2005, and 2011 :lol:.

I'll probably get trolled next year and have Stewart or Kyle Busch win :lol:.

Ha! For a change, it's not Kyle? I sometimes just respond quickly about things. After all, I am human and make mistakes. But still, what's up with the Busch brothers?

The video is called Kurt Busch rages during interview. Just type Kurt busch and it should be the first video to show upon YouTube

This post is my champions salute. While these NASCAR threads mostly pertain to NASCAR's top three series, I want to show some love for those NOT racing in the top three touring series as well. This is the NASCAR thread; not the [only Cup, Nationwide, and Trucks] NASCAR thread. And what's wrong with showing some love to the little drivers? Congratulations to all of NASCAR's champions in the various divisions:

K&N Pro East: Max Gresham
K&N Pro West: Greg Pursley
Canadian Tire: Scott Steckly
Mexico: GermĂ n Quiroga
Whelen Modified: Ron Silk
Whelen Southern Modified: George Brunnhoelzl III

Trucks: Austin Dillon
Nationwide: Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Cup: Tony Stewart

Congratulations to all of these drivers on well-done seasons. Same goes for other award winners, such as "Rookie of the Year" honors. Thanks for a great 2011 of racing. Hoping 2012 will deliver more intense NASCAR action.

The video is called Kurt Busch rages during interview. Just type Kurt busch and it should be the first video to show upon YouTube

Wow. I pretty much just lost any respect I had left for him. Completely uncalled for. What an 🤬!

đź‘Ž:yuck:

I saw that video just now as well. Wow. I know you can be upset at something. However, at least be respectful to the media. One comment someone made on YouTube said that the Busch brothers should be banned from NASCAR, and that NASCAR would be just fine without Kyle and Kurt Busch. I've seen drivers who are upset and don't feel like talking to somebody before. Most of them have handled their anger well. But for Kurt Busch to be this disrespectful, that's horrible.

have to say that I just couldn't get into the whole 'Carl vs Tony' thing....I bailed and watched CFL and NFL instead, lol

enjoyed the new winners, that made the season pretty cool :)

JohnBM01
This post is my champions salute. While these NASCAR threads mostly pertain to NASCAR's top three series, I want to show some love for those NOT racing in the top three touring series as well. This is the NASCAR thread; not the [only Cup, Nationwide, and Trucks] NASCAR thread. And what's wrong with showing some love to the little drivers? Congratulations to all of NASCAR's champions in the various divisions:

K&N Pro East: Max Gresham
K&N Pro West: Greg Pursley
Canadian Tire: Scott Steckly
Mexico: GermĂ n Quiroga
Whelen Modified: Ron Silk
Whelen Southern Modified: George Brunnhoelzl III

Trucks: Austin Dillon
Nationwide: Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Cup: Tony Stewart

Congratulations to all of these drivers on well-done seasons. Same goes for other award winners, such as "Rookie of the Year" honors. Thanks for a great 2011 of racing. Hoping 2012 will deliver more intense NASCAR action.

What was the series that Ty Dillon won? I think it was Arca but not sure

I do give Kurt credit, atleast he is seeking help with his anger problems.

That and he used words to vent his frustrations, unlike his brother who used a truck.

Oh boy. I had completely forgotten about the time Jimmy punched him in the face.

Though I didn't know that Stewart had decked him too.

Wow.

I'm actually a bit surprised that it's the other Busch driver...for now.

Well, that Busch brother didn't just go after drivers, he went after everyone else. It also didn't help that he had meltdowns that had nothing to do with the races either.

After watching the video, I can tell you right now that this is a sponsorship-driven move, especially since it's this late in the season.

Imagine you're Shell/Pennzoil and the car that you sponsor just went out before there was even 5 laps in the last race in the season. You'd be understandably disappointed but at least your driver would get a good interview in, people would see his Yellow and Red racing suit and he'd be standing right in front of a big yellow banner with your logo on it (which is pretty uncommon since usually driver interviews with media are poorly shot so that a competitors trailer is in the picture and not the team of the driver being interviewed). At least you'd get that right? Wrong.

So your driver is a bit upset (again) but now he's screwed you out of valuable airtime and on top of that, he cussed up a storm... and on top of that it's all over youtube.

Yeah I'd want him fired if I was Shell/Pennzoil.

Back