2012/2013 Premier League Season + FA & League Cup chat

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Sureboss, May 30, 2012.

1. MUSC4EVER

MUSC4EVER Premium

As a swansea fan, id be estatic if harry redknapp became our new manager!!

C'mon 'arry, you know you want to! :dopey:

2. TyrrellRacing

TyrrellRacing Premium

I don't think Harry would be much good at Swansea or Everton, he tends to spend an absolute fortune on players. Everton and Swansea just don't have the cash.

3. Mike Rotch

Mike Rotch Staff Emeritus

I hope Moyes doesn't go to Spurs, but I can see it happening :indiff:

4. ASH32

ASH32

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  5. ExigeEvan

ExigeEvan Premium

Swans fans don't believe anything until we see the signature on the contract these days.

6. MUSC4EVER

MUSC4EVER Premium

Thats true, its a good appointment i think..when he managed getafe and mallorca, the tactics were centred around passing and movement, just like swansea in recent years so we obviously want to keep that going as its worked so well for us thus far..

7. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART

I am hoping Arsenal (my team) are going to win something this coming season. Still can't get over Manchester City winning the title. Well done to them though!

8. StGeorge

StGeorge

Once again my club manager Roberto Martinez has been linked with the Tottenham job, as a journalist said the other day, Martinez is pretty much linked with any vacant position :lol:

9. MUSC4EVER

MUSC4EVER Premium

Premier league fixtures are announced 9am tomorrow!!

10. StGeorge

StGeorge

Here's hoping for a Swansea / Southampton away day first game, utter madness!

11. marchi

marchi

Tell you what, unless Chelsea buy a center back to replace Terry 'which they won't' they'll win **** all this year. He's now an absolute liability, but given his status and his arrogance, he'll refuse to be a bit part player or retire. Needless to say, it'll be ****ing hilarious watching him make **** up after **** up. His performances from England coming off that Liverpool game have been dire. You might as well line up with 10 men.

12. MUSC4EVER

MUSC4EVER Premium

Wow! umm...ok.. i was going to post about the fixtures being announced..but i dont think i will after that!! :lol:

13. Ross

Ross Premium

14. Alex.

Alex. Premium

LFC's first 3 home games are City, Arsenal and United. This is going to be a hilarious start to the season.

15. TyrrellRacing

TyrrellRacing Premium

SORRY WHAT'S THAT ? HE CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY!!!!!

I can see him getting a coaching role, possibly even manager in a few years.

16. MUSC4EVER

MUSC4EVER Premium

ooohh theres liverpool v man united and city v arsenal on saturday 22nd!!..i guarantee they will be both moved to sunday once sky get theyre hands on the fixture list!!

17. Alex.

Alex. Premium

That trophy is Drogba's and his alone. How Terry was even allowed to lift that trophy is beyond me.

18. Touring Mars

Touring Mars Moderator

Man City appear to have the easiest run-in/last-six of the big guns: (West Brom, Spurs, West Ham, Swansea, Reading, Norwich)

Man Utd have a trickier run-in: (Stoke, Villa, Arsenal, Chelsea, Swansea, West Brom)

And Chelsea have a very nasty run-in, including a trip to Old Trafford: (Spurs, Liverpool, Swansea, Man Utd, Villa, Everton)

(And poor Swansea play all of them in the last 4 gameweeks :scared: )

19. MUSC4EVER

MUSC4EVER Premium

YES WE DO!! we better be safe from relegation by then!!!:scared:

20. marchi

marchi

I could have sworn Terry was sent off after blatantly assaulting a Barcelona player in the semi final and then proceeding to send his glorious team down to 10 men when they needed him the most, which turned into him missing the final. Big hand he had in that CL final. It's not like he cost them one 4 years ago or actually had a big role in getting them to the final ala Roy Keane in 1999.

Terry costs Chelsea more points than he wins them. It's only to get worse next year.

21. TyrrellRacing

TyrrellRacing Premium

Whilst I agree that was ridiculous, he'a still a good player in my opinion. You can't blame him for 2008 that was just bad luck and could've happened to anyone.

The defence is hardly Chelsea's weak point, that's reserved for Torres up front.

22. Ross

Ross Premium

Torres got a bit better toward the end of the season. Although me and my dad have a few lines reserved for the goal he scored against Barca if he missed it.

23. StGeorge

StGeorge

Chelsea at home first game of the season, beltin!

They've had a 4 million pound bid rejected for Victor Moses too.

24. Touring Mars

Touring Mars Moderator

25. MUSC4EVER

MUSC4EVER Premium

They are in talks with hoffenhiem to sign Gylfi Sigurddson as well!..how can they be doing all this without a manager?!

26. ExigeEvan

ExigeEvan Premium

27. Emptyone

Emptyone

28. Vegard

Vegard

QPR sign Manchester united midfielder Ji Sung Park for a rumored 2 million £.
    They have also agreed a season long loan of full back Fabio.

29. C-ZETA

C-ZETA

Why are QPR nicking all our players?

Also, they got the wrong brother. Fabio is a suitable replacement for Evra when needed. Rafael is normally completely hopeless when playing right back and has very few redeeming qualities, and makes terrible decisions. Yes, he is like the only normal right back we even really have, but we can play Jones, Smalling or Valencia at right back with good success. He's just gonna end up in the typical South American rejects league in Brazil (hint: Ronaldinho, Adriano and now Forlan it would seem...).

30. Mike Rotch

Mike Rotch Staff Emeritus

Great signing for QPR that, he is a quality player. I am actually surprised SAF let him go.