2012 Fantasy Formula 1: Final Standings

• Thread starter That90sGuy
  • 866 comments
Oh, I'm sorry! Didn't realise changing my name would ruin everyone's fun. :P

Should have had it as "Matty.", same avatar, profile colours etc. and spam the whole forums :lol:

Forgot again .....bloody daytime (not late night here anyway) races.
from last picks..I got 2,3,and 4. Best result in 5-6 races.:lol:

Congratulations to 6 people who scored the 1-2-3 this week. With three rounds to go there is another new second place getter, as the lead of Furinkazen is slowly whittled away.

Another note, I've excluded a few more people due to the inability to reach them over the past couple of weeks. The reason why I don't have the position change for all of the graph, is the movement has been distorted because of the exclusions.

8139698055_e48f06936e_b.jpg

Next is Abu Dhabi on Sunday :cheers:

Last edited:
Umm... I fail at making tables :dunce: This throws my whole table out of whack.

EDIT: Fixed in the OP and the post above yours 👍

Good thing I notice small things like that. Anyway, looks like my predictions were true, I'm gonna fall back to last place.

I don't think Alonso will make up so much ground, and i think the Mclaren's will finally have a good race. And the Lotus will let Kimi down.

Sent picks under Tom. and TomMcD as not to confuse, should I enter as my new username from now on?

Just updated my picks and I am using 2 cp's... I don't have any to start with :lol: but, if they pan out right, I make more than I stand to loose.
to late in the season to worry and I'm way off the pace to care.

Lewis, Mark and Kimi. 👍

Furinkazen
I picked Hamilton, Alonso, Raikkonen... (I think)

Same.

Hopefully the best will come out with a 1-2 and a free Hamilton next week :dopey:

Back