2013/14 Premier League and General Football Discussion

• Thread starter Ross
  • 3,859 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
8th in the league. A team of Milan's stature should be higher than that.

He took over in January when they were 12th. To haul them up to 8th isn't that bad.

Classic Berlusconi / Italian football in general

That's why there have been rumours about Balotelli leaving them, he has been linked with a lot of clubs since they has a similar season to United last season

...when will next seasons thread be re-opened?..

That's why there have been rumours about Balotelli leaving them, he has been linked with a lot of clubs since they has a similar season to United last season

Liverpool, Arsenal, Mónaco...

After the World Cup.

Not that I know or care when that is.

England's first game against Italy is on during the Le Mans 24 hour race, live at midnight (French time) on the Saturday night.

In other news, bookmakers have been warned that Scotland's friendly against Nigeria in London tonight might have been targeted by match-fixers, and are on the lookout for any suspicious activity - like a Scotland win.

Last edited:
Malcolm Glazer is dead.

Also, you know how the Scotland-Nigera match is under investigation for match fixing? Here is a legit video of what just happened.

Vine.

Last edited:
Jesus! That came out of the blue.

No idea what this will mean for Man Utd. Could be good for the club, could be bad.

He never visited Manchester and his six children held all of the power.

Business as usual.

Malcolm Glazer is dead.

Also, you know how the Scotland-Nigera match is under investigation for match fixing? Here is a legit video of what just happened.

Vine.
Crap...I had a small 15p bet on Scotland to win on Betfair. :scared:

Fabianski off to Swansea. Arsenal must be in the market for another keeper to replace Sczczczczczcny.

So Fabianski joining Swansea most likely means that Vorm is off, because I cant see Fab playing second fiddle at a mid-table club after doing the same at Arsenal for the last few years, Vorm has been fantastic for us so I am a bit sad but I think Fab will be a good replacement, never got much playing time at Arsenal but I think he is a good, capable 'keeper

I've heard its between £8-10 mill....and that Southampton have turned it down...

True that. All he will be doing is sitting on the bench waiting for Sturridge or Suarez to get injured or in Suarez' case banned anyway.

He's better off at Southampton.

Scotland are in fantastic form right now, even with that last minute sucker punch.

If we ever had a chance to make a finals, it will come in the next qualifying stage. :D

Well Liverpool have signed Lambert anyway for £4m, he's having his medical on Saturday. I guess with the departure of Pochettino Lambert was unsure of his future at Southampton.

Well Liverpool have signed Lambert anyway for £4m, he's having his medical on Saturday. I guess with the departure of Pochettino Lambert was unsure of his future at Southampton.
Still don't think it was the best move. Maybe he moved there to wind down his career a bit at his age?

Also Luke Shaw talks with Manchester United are back up and running. So that would be 1 of about 9 signings they would need to do!

Still don't think it was the best move. Maybe he moved there to wind down his career a bit at his age?

Also Luke Shaw talks with Manchester United are back up and running. So that would be 1 of about 9 signings they would need to do!

What you heard young Ellis? Could do with something more concrete rather than all this speculation guff! And 9 is generous love.:yuck::rolleyes:

Well that's his career wasted behind Suarez and Sturridge.
£4m is a nice fee though.

I can only presume he thought Southamptons future was in the balance, a lot of key players rumoured to be leaving the club, no manager signed as yet and even if there was there's no guarantee the new manager would favour Lambert over other players etc.

He will be playing second fiddle to SAS but he's left a mid table club with an uncertain future to a club in the Champions League, who will be fighting for the League title and every other trophy going.

The more I think about it the more sense it makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back