2013 Fantasy Formula 1: Season Finished

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 1,075 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-submitted my picks. I ditched the Mclaren drivers as they are indeed struggling to find a good setup meaning they are way off the pace (At least for qualifying, I suspect they will be handy in the race but just be too far back to do anything). My new picks are Vettel, Webber and Alonso. Tempted to go with Raikkonen instead of Webber, but I think Red Bull will comfortably qualify on the front row 2011 style so Webber is a safer pick.

Im in, if its not to late!:scared:

My picks are Vettel, Raikkonen and Hulkenberg..

Vettel, Raikkonen and Alonso for me.

Really disappointed with McLaren's pace so far, hope they can dial the car in before Sunday.

Re-submitted my picks. I ditched the Mclaren drivers as they are indeed struggling to find a good setup meaning they are way off the pace (At least for qualifying, I suspect they will be handy in the race but just be too far back to do anything). My new picks are Vettel, Webber and Alonso. Tempted to go with Raikkonen instead of Webber, but I think Red Bull will comfortably qualify on the front row 2011 style so Webber is a safer pick.

I was thinking this, I went Button 2nd but after seeing FP1/FP2 that's doubtful.

What penalty would I get for swapping him out?

Im in, if its not to late!:scared:.

Green flag is the ultimate deadline.

What penalty would I get for swapping him out?

You'll just miss out on bonus points, you can change your selections as much as you want up to the green flag.

I'm in! I think it'll be Vettel, Alonso and then Webber.

Make sure to use the pick form or I won't count your selections.

What is the deadline for picks? A hour before race?

Green flag.

You'll just miss out on bonus points, you can change your selections as much as you want up to the green flag.

Green flag.

Thanks,

I've re picked as I didn't use the pick form originally anyway.

Seb
Alonso
Kimi

Gonna have to resubmit my picks with the loss of the McLaren's and the addition of some Red Bull's and a Ferrari. Which Ferrari is the pressing part though..?

I'll join. I didn't participate properly last time, but I'll make a commitment this round. :)

First timer here aswell. Safe and boring picks for me this race. Also joined a league on Sportal.

Remember to use the form when entering picks.
Pick form
(Correct me if Iv got the wrong link)

I'm in again this year, it was great fun last year.

Vettel, Webber, Hamilton.

Last edited:
Just changed one of my picks, Hamilton for Hulkenberg because Hulkenberg is out of the race with a fuel pump problem..

My new picks are Vettel, Webber and Alonso. Tempted to go with Raikkonen instead of Webber, but I think Red Bull will comfortably qualify on the front row 2011 style so Webber is a safer pick.

I hate myself.

:lol: I should write my picks down.
I think I got all 3 and I think I got them in the right order.

I think i got 1st, 3rd and 6th..not bad for my first go!..

A: I can't remember who I picked.
B: I didn't know we could pick up until the green flag.
C: I didn't know we could change our picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back