2013 Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco

• Thread starter lbsf1
  • 721 comments
More drama... apparently Alonso's poor pace for the past dozen or two laps was from debris stuck in his front wing. Apparently it's dislodged itself, and his pace has picked up again.

That was one awful Race.Regretting skipping a lecture now (just kidding about the lecture part only)

I want Sutil to race well more often, we can get more shots of the back of the garage then!

Good a reason as any!

-

Rosberg seems to have this in the bag. Hamilton tried one move too many on Webber, has to now settle for fourth. Lucky him, Sutil is still so far back.

Big winner here is Vettel. Second place with Alonso and Kimi so far back.

Well done Nico. 👍

I'm disappointed that Hamilton was done out of a podium because of the safety car fiasco. It's shame, would have loved to see a Mercedes One-Two at Monaco. Good race nonetheless, certainly living up to it's historic reputation.

Kimi get a pat on the back for getting a point after the Perez fiasco.

Great job Nico!

Yeah absolutely but what I'm saying is if they have gained a tire advatange it's a global advantage. I'm not going to say what the punishment should be if they're found to be in the wrong but it seems odd to take away this specific race.

What I mean is if they are hypothetically stripped of this race and then have a tyre advantage again at the next race are they going to be stripped again? and again? It's not like they can just forget anything they may have learned at the test.

I expect Pirelli and Mercedes to be hauled in front of the FIA. Possible fines and constructors championship penalty for Mercedes. In the interest of fairness, all other teams should also be allowed the same amount of testing as Mercedes had.

Like that from Vettel!

Whatever it was, I seem to have missed it.

I expect Pirelli and Mercedes to be hauled in front of the FIA. Possible fines and constructors championship penalty for Mercedes. In the interest of fairness, all other teams should also be allowed the same amount of testing as Mercedes had.

We'll see I guess, usual F1 politics of contradicting rules.

Rocky was telling Vettel to take it easy and said you get nothing for the fastest lap, Vettel said "but you get the satisfaction".

That was an exciting race. Best Monaco GP I can remember for a while. Hope Indy and Charlotte and follow up with good races also.

Vettel was doing his customary fastest last lap of the race thing, and his engineer kept telling him to "slow down, you don't get any extra points for that". Vettel simply said "Satisifaction".

Back