2014/15 Premier League and General Football Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pagey279
  • 1,959 comments
  • 72,214 views
Don't really need any more players, current ones are good enough but it will be a bonus to get some more experience in. Just need the work of management team to make the players perform every game to a high level. That is most important thing. Miracles are not needed, just the blip to be overcome which means getting rid of Moyes mentality.

We'll see.
 
All this talk of "Fergie could have done this, Fergie could have done that." He left the club in the way he did on purpose. Multiple reasons for this, he went out with a bang, left the next manager with a team that was quickly declining, and appointed a manaher that would make him shine in light forever. He's a smart guy, I can more than guarantee that was part of a plan.

Man U have the right guy for the job, it's just going to take time. I suspect they will get Champions League this year, amd next year will be in the title hunt.
 
All this talk of "Fergie could have done this, Fergie could have done that." He left the club in the way he did on purpose. Multiple reasons for this, he went out with a bang, left the next manager with a team that was quickly declining, and appointed a manaher that would make him shine in light forever. He's a smart guy, I can more than guarantee that was part of a plan.
Like Tony Blair and Golden Brown.
 
That Schurrle goal earlier was utterly fantastic, best of the weekend IMO.

Also I wish Mourinho wouldn't defend Costa for that dive, it was blatent.
 
Don't really need any more players, current ones are good enough but it will be a bonus to get some more experience in. Just need the work of management team to make the players perform every game to a high level. That is most important thing. Miracles are not needed, just the blip to be overcome which means getting rid of Moyes mentality.[/QUOTE]

Your surname isn't Glazier is it?:irked:
 
Rojo to united should be announced soon Apparantly he said on a raidio that he was really excited to play for man utd but was hard to leave Sporting or something like that :) will be a solid cb for us Van Gaal will turn him into a great player. Now 2 more signings :p.
 
Rojo to united should be announced :) will be a solid cb for us Van Gaal will turn him into a great player. Now 2 more signings :p.
Im too depressed to even care:lol: Just watched how good Cesc was tonight!:banghead::banghead::banghead:
 
Im too depressed to even care:lol: Just watched how good Cesc was tonight!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

So if I said Rojo like a photo on Instagram with him and Di Mari which had a man utd background on it could that mean we are getting both :p. Argentina players are pretty good tbh the more defenders the better I hope by the end of the window we have Rojo and Di maria.
 
I'm not understanding the connection?
I'm too young to remember exactly what Blair did but Gordon Brown basically inherited a mess of a country from Blair left it in even more of a mess than he started with.
 
Chelsea were impressive last night, Fabregas was brilliant and that Schurlle goal was sublime, also Costa scored his first Chelsea goal after 17 minutes whereas it took Torres 732 minutes to get his first!

Sky are saying that Rojo is close to joining..
 
Shame it's not a permanent loan.:rolleyes: Hope to god the Utd transfer ball has started rolling.:nervous:
 
Chelsea were impressive last night, Fabregas was brilliant and that Schurlle goal was sublime, also Costa scored his first Chelsea goal after 17 minutes whereas it took Torres 732 minutes to get his first!

Glad to hear that we played well. I wasn't able to watch because of work but, was getting goal updates!
 
Shame it's not a permanent loan.:rolleyes: Hope to god the Utd transfer ball has started rolling.:nervous:

Wow are ppl never happy? Let's just do one transfer at a time. Rojo is going to be a fan favourite I can tell. Unless he doesn't pass his medical of course :p.
 
Swansea sign Argentine International centre back Federico Fernandez from Napoli for £7 million, he replaces Chico Flores who is one of many of the Spanish contingent leaving the club this summer, He looks like a good signing, played for Argentina at the World Cup

....Markovic will wear the number 50 shirt at Liverpool...

....tough break for Rob Snodgrass, out for 6 months with a dislocated knee cap, he only just joined Hull too and they will miss him as they need all the players they can get with the extra games the Europa League brings...should they qualify..
 
WTF is going on?

Mario to Liverpool FFS? He's a lunatic who has every chance of doing equally stupid things to the lunatic we just sold.

Hope BR knows what he's doing.
 
Wow are ppl never happy? Let's just do one transfer at a time. Rojo is going to be a fan favourite I can tell. Unless he doesn't pass his medical of course :p.
Di Maria has refused a new contract and asked to leave so I will be able to answer your question a little more in the next few days. I wonder if he's chummy with Rojo:sly:
 
Di Maria has refused a new contract and asked to leave so I will be able to answer your question a little more in the next few days. I wonder if he's chummy with Rojo:sly:

9 days left of the transfer window it took 2 weeks for ed to get Rojo done i wonder if this will be a deadline day signing? If we get him then good but not really fussed if we don't.
 
9 days left of the transfer window it took 2 weeks for ed to get Rojo done i wonder if this will be a deadline day signing? If we get him then good but not really fussed if we don't.
After sitting by the radio last time and ending up with just Failfanny. Think i'll go out on the piss deadline day night.:rolleyes:
 
After sitting by the radio last time and ending up with just Failfanny. Think i'll go out on the piss deadline day night.:rolleyes:

Ha ha I'm just sick and tired of this transfer window. Juve still going on about Vidal and we've stopped talking about it. Also a lot of talk and not much action now how many players have we been linked to and got "Snubbed" I'll be glad once the window shuts.
 
Snubchester Utd is wearing very thin. I'd say there is more chance of Fredy Guarin signing than Vidal hope I'm wrong though.:indiff:
 
Guarin would be a good signing I'd be happy with him. The only reason I think we stopped with Vidal is because he has a knee problem and the asking price was to much. Plus the younger our team the better :p. our squad was so old last season.
 
Guarin is available for around 18 million seems our ball park these days:rolleyes: And he's only a year older I personally don't know much about him but it's one more body in the way of Cleverley so would suit me.:D
 
WTF is going on?

Mario to Liverpool FFS? He's a lunatic who has every chance of doing equally stupid things to the lunatic we just sold.

Hope BR knows what he's doing.
For €20million, he's worth it though, even if he'll only be there 2 seasons and get 5 reds in that time.
 
Looks like Mackay will be out of the job for a while longer....
 
Back