2014 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,574 comments
Will it be Jackson or Gio who takes the 3 Series? Gio is usually less comfortable in RWD's, but having struggled to get to grips with NGTC, they might want to try something different with him.

Didn't know Turk drove a monster truck

10665759_1513362235576275_2571477253533539234_n.jpg

Ignore me I found it funny

hsv
Will it be Jackson or Gio who takes the 3 Series? Gio is usually less comfortable in RWD's, but having struggled to get to grips with NGTC, they might want to try something different with him.

He didn't have any trouble in the Panamera.

He didn't have any trouble in the Panamera.
It took him a while to get to grips with that, and his V8 appearances haven't shown much. Granted, the Panamera was the least reliable race car I think I've ever seen.

Morgan and Belcher off at Druids. Morgan car was there a while but they red/chequered flagged it after Belcher went off.

Turks fastest in the damp practice. I missed the rest doh.

There's a misfire on Collard new car.

Also sun is out yay. Was looking bleak in the night when it was raining non stop..

Edit: Clios first to go onto slicks but now they are flying off everywhere :lol:. Red flagged to retrieve them.

Raining in the last 10 mins of Btcc fp2. Guess who just came sideways through paddock @Furinkazen :sly:.

Last edited:
Are you getting wet in the grandstands Ross? You had a good view of wood and Stockton going sideways through paddock atleast. ;)

Pfft, for me there's no point in just the Sunday bar from the fact I camp at every track I go to. It just feels like I get the whole experience coming for the whole weekend :).

In other news I was stupid and left my boot slightly unhinged which drained the battery. Luckily the nice folk in the security booth on the main entrance had a battery booster and lent it to me. :D

Pfft, for me there's no point in just the Sunday bar from the fact I camp at every track I go to. It just feels like I get the whole experience coming for the whole weekend :).
Donington is the only track I do the full weekend at seeing as though I can hear the commentary from my bedroom window

I completely agree, I love camping but this was quite a last minute decision and we already had plans for today... Definitely going to try to get to a few rounds next year. Brands, Snetterton and Silverstone are all reasonably close to me.

I completely agree, I love camping but this was quite a last minute decision and we already had plans for today... Definitely going to try to get to a few rounds next year. Brands, Snetterton and Silverstone are all reasonably close to me.
I gave up on camping after a bad experience sleeping in a race truck at the btcc in 2012....

We had our tent blow down on us at Knockhill 2009.

Slept in our 850 T5 Volvo estate that night but it was still a weekend to remember :D.

I gave up on camping after a bad experience sleeping in a race truck at the btcc in 2012....

I'm not sure if I want to ask or not :lol:

I think my worst experience was me (and my now ex) girlfriend having a full on argument trying to set up the tent at Le Mans this year. So very stressful hahaha! There really is something about the atmosphere at campsites that you can't beat.

Lea Wood just went sideways again through paddock :lol:.

Times improving like wildfire!

Always a shame when the climax doesn't happen. Quote from the commentator :lol:.

Red flag end I imagine ruined alot of people's laps...

Newsham got 10th then spun off to red flag the session, good strategy :lol:.

So Clio race next. They are all on slicks and it's now raining. This should be interesting..

Never mind delayed start to put wets on the cars.

Crazy battle for 2nd in the last few laps of Clios!

Juniors next. How many cars won't make lap 2? Place your bets! :P

Last edited:
GIO! Lord Fabrizio! :D

...And regarding tomorrow... Tordoff in 2nd? I have a feeling MG will be giving him some instructions on where to place his car... like into the back of a certain BMW. :ill:

KXQT just finished, was pretty funny and enjoyable. There was a gimp at the end who got Plato and Turks to sign him! Plato even bent him over as he signed him! :lol:

Turks wasn't as eager to say to least.. His face was priceless.

hsv
GIO! Lord Fabrizio! :D

...And regarding tomorrow... Tordoff in 2nd? I have a feeling MG will be giving him some instructions on where to place his car... like into the back of a certain BMW. :ill:

Maybe get him to hold up Turks off the start and let Sheddon through. :sly:

Must remind myself to raid the Airwaves merchandise before it goes forever. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back