2014 GTP NÜRBURGRING 6 HOUR & NORDSCHLEIFE 4 HOUR [9-16 NOV]

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJ
  • 261 comments
  • 33,313 views
I've had the same thing happen to me a few times. For me it is only an issue if I join from the lobby and I am in the first pit stall. It's the same issue as when you are switching between drivers in a replay who are on the other side of the track. Just 2 seconds a black screen... Seems like it takes the game a while to get all the data in the memory.
same problem here but only from first pit stall also just like PASM...will try waiting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AJ
N6 Race-Day Program now available for download.
 
That guide is awesome, proper geeking out... lol

For the purpose of the guide, NinjitsuEvolved is opening driver for GTORacing in the 6hr...
 
The race itself starts at 02:30 for us, not ideal but we will manage! GHH and BRR members will be battling it out for the "most tired driver" award :lol:
 
In the interests of making light of myself, staying true to our team name and of epic trash talk I am uploading this here pic taken today!

What can I say? I have bracers, a genuine reindeer pelt and a hammer the size of a small nation so the photo was inevitable really!!!

Prepare thyself for the hammer of the Heathens is poised to strike and wreak a bloody havoc!!!

20141115_130658copy22_zps7f5ce295.jpg


But seriously, good luck to all teams, stay safe out there and don't go near any crazy looking Australian dudes wielding huge hammers :sly: 👍
 
is there going to be a livestrem for the 6h? in case not, can we get weather situation every hour or so?
 
Anyone planning on live streaming the 4h event? Good luck and have fun today!
 
There will not be an official public broadcast this afternoon.

We are taking this opportunity to test some new things behind the scenes.

@PASM will be streaming from his teams POV, so that can be used to keep track of weather changes.

I will be posting Lap & Gap updates every hour on this thread.


Thank you and good luck to all taking part.
 
In the time I'm not driving I will periodically show the live timing screen and will try to devide focus between battles on the track and my team mates 👍
 
Deleted
 
So it looks like @PASM will be in charge of livestreaming the rest of the race, pretty much?
 
so far track is dry... i hope it stays so :nervous:
 
Is there no update for 2nd hour? I can't see anything, or is it just me? :confused:
 
see next post
 
Last edited:
edit - sheet removed​
 
Last edited:
Absolute shame that Black Rose Racing Team essentially got knocked out by way of internet. I worked through all of the GT Cup cars.
 
BRRT is out officially with Internet issues. Good race with everyone and we hope that everyone else makes it to the finish.
 
Absolute shame that Black Rose Racing Team essentially got knocked out by way of internet. I worked through all of the GT Cup cars.

BRRT is out officially with Internet issues. Good race with everyone and we hope that everyone else makes it to the finish.

Gutted for you guys, wanted to win, if we win, by beating you on track not on a technicality.
 
Shame I was looking forward to the end :(

Really proud of GTORacing at the moment, just wish I was able to compete
 
@BRRT_Angel and @rcb929

BRRT guys, I'm really really sad to hear about the internet issues. You were essentially our main competitors, so to see you unable to finish the race is a crying shame. Would have been an epic fight to the finish. 👍
 
Back