2014 India General Discussion

• Thread starter ionstriker
  • 342 comments
guys so after shortlisting 4 offline members and 1 brazilian then the ranks must be moved upto 19th right,so did any one above 14 and below 19 get an email for the n-finals.....i didnt get any e-mail.......hope so,i am nervous :( :mad: :nervous:

hahahah i lost my nervous feeling woof omg|||| i still can't believe ,,,,,,,thanks to all my psn buddies for hoping me to join u special thanks to @ionstriker @glenling @Iceman220 :cheers:👍:gtpflag: guys let's race at 11 in the night pls create a room and give me a call

hahahah i lost my nervous feeling woof omg|||| i still can't believe ,,,,,,,thanks to all my psn buddies for hoping me to join u special thanks to @ionstriker @glenling @Iceman220 :cheers:👍:gtpflag: guys let's race at 11 in the night pls create a room and give me a call
I knew u could make it there we 2 brazilians
1 gtgranfer
2 gt ikillcows
Congrats

GUYS did any one get their jet airways tickets......kevin said he'l book the tickets and send them.....gosh i must online check in

GUYS today night 11-11 30 party play all are requested to join......regulations nissan gtr stock with ss tyres (sports soft) i am gonna set up the room or anyone can if they rake up the responsbility-------tracks---silverstone,grandvalley and mazda laguna seca:gtpflag:@ionstriker @Iceman220

Dont have ps3 will see you guys at national finals create a chat or something and add gtp members who will be there at national finals

Back