2014 Italian Grand Prix

Bit funny. Because what happened with Mercedes in last GP, reminded me about he did in 2006 Indianapolis GP. And now he's at F1 paddock again.

Here's hoping for a quality race and another Rosberg win. I have heard all the say-so on the collision between the team mates and still think it was a mistake by Nico but that's racing look how many times Lewis has tried a silly manouvere and got it wrong, hitting Button his team mate for one. I hope both drivers forget about it and both race to win as usual.
Go Nico win well and win that championship.
God helps us if there is another collision between the two of them I can see Hamilton shed tears if they touch.
I am not a fan of Lewis I think he comes across as a premadonna who sulks when he can't have everything his own way. Am I the only one to think this?

Moron
Asinine
Loser
Dunce
Oaf
Nitwit
Airhead
Douche
Obnoxious

I have a feeling he will be one of these during P3 or Q.

Kvyat is the first to run afoul of the new engine penalties - he'll get ten places for an engine change. If he qualifies in thirteenth or lower, the difference will be made up in Singapore.

Rosberg has a gearbox problem.

gooooal.gif

I am not a fan of Lewis I think he comes across as a premadonna who sulks when he can't have everything his own way. Am I the only one to think this?
No. I think there's a fair few on here (GTP) that feel the same way as you, though for the record i don't share that same opinion.

I don't have any problems with Hamilton. My issue stems from reactions like dhandeh's. Because after all we went through last year, apparently it's entirely okay to boo if a popular driver loses out because of it. I promise you that the people who attacked Rosberg the most vehemently after Spa would be the first to applaud it if Hamilton did something similar. When Rosberg did it, everyone assumed it was deliberate - but if Hamilton had done it, he would have been celebrated for refusing to yield to Rosberg, with their contact being unfortunate, but Rosberg's subsequent puncture a fitting reward for assuming Lord Lewis would fold the moment Rosberg made a move.

It's a cynical and hypocritical outlook, and the main reason why I'm backing Rosberg for the title. I think one of the journalists at Thursday's press conference put it best - Rosberg came across as very relaxed, eloquent, and very, very likeable, and that it would be hard for elements of the British press to cast him in the role of villain that they're clearly trying to force upon him because they have already written the script for the seaaon.

I promise you that the people who attacked Rosberg the most vehemently after Spa would be the first to applaud it if Hamilton did something similar. When Rosberg did it, everyone assumed it was deliberate - but if Hamilton had done it, he would have been celebrated for refusing to yield to Rosberg, with their contact being unfortunate, but Rosberg's subsequent puncture a fitting reward for assuming Lord Lewis would fold the moment Rosberg made a move.
And maybe the Rosberg fans would have assumed it was deliberate (Hamilton puncturing Rosbergs' tyre).. who knows?

(For the record, i'm also a Rosberg fan as well as a Hamilton fan).

Spanish TV just mentioned there are a lot less spectators this year at Monza, and can't help but see it looks quite empty myself. What a difference with the glory days of F1 when the tifosi were numerous and went wild :(

Is it just me, or are Hammy and Nico trading blows in Q1. Looks like they're trying to outdo each other, like sending a message to one another.

BBC talking to Montoya, would be cool if he came back but I think he's probably too old now.

Back