2014 Nurburgring 24 hourFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,465 comments
You can join my team. lol. But we will not be entering the 24 hour race.

Sweaskater2 - OK that sounds like you have the 3 drivers you need to form an 'Am Team' (competing in VLN only).

Please formalise your entry by listing your 3 drivers PSN ID's, and the name of your Team. As last team to the join the series you will have last pick of cars, but rest assured the performance balancing of all the cars by organisers CORE should ensure you still have a choice of some competitive cars.

Read through this thread and the OP to check which cars are left to focus your testing attention on. Teams are choosing at the rate of one car/team per day now until next weekend and then it'll be your turn.

Welcome to the series. :)

Sheesh, at the rate these cars are going, CGR are going to end up in a four-door Honda Civic.

Hey!

Nothing wrong with Honda Civic. I drive one IRL. 2010 1.8 Sport.
I'm kinda disappointed they still haven't included any Civics between '06 and '11 in GT.
Seems like Forza is the only game who has them and GT is like "specialized" on Japanese cars.

Christmas Team Cup Down Under - 5/7 Teams signed up

Spec Check Saturday 28th 2130 GMT.
10 mins Spec Check, 20 mins Qually then race
img.php

Entry List So Far - See earlier Post on Page 4 for full details

Race 1 (Midday until Midnight)

Host 'Gadget333' - Make sure entrants have PSN Friended this ID

1. TMB Driver 1 - PluxtheDuck
2. TMB Driver 2 - Gadget333
3. P24 Driver 1 - GTL_Lucas
4. P24 Driver 2 - GTPL_Plotnik
5. FRT Driver 1 - Cobani
6. FRT Driver 2 - WIDFO
7. CGR Driver 1 - eDirtyTati
8. CGR Driver 2 - JoeTruckV8
9. THAR Driver 1 - Nin-Chin
10.THAR Driver 2 - duke_adam46

Race 2 (Midnight until Midday)
Spec Check Saturday 28th 2315 GMT.
10 mins Spec Check then race (reverse grid from Race 1)
img.php

Host 'i-was-ere' - Make sure entrants have PSN Friended this ID

1. TMB Driver 1 - PluxtheDuck
2. TMB Driver 2 - i-was-ere
3. P24 Driver 1 - GTL_Lucas
4. P24 Driver 2 - GTPL_Plotnik
5. FRT Driver 1 - Cobani
6. FRT Driver 2 - WIDFO
7. CGR Driver 1 - eDirtyTati
8. CGR Driver 2 - JoeTruckV8
9. THAR Driver 1 - Nin-Chin
10.THAR Driver 2 - duke_adam46

Competing Teams - Please copy the driver lists from this post and add/modify as required and re post in this thread

That's great, sorry for late respond but my tablet I kind a slow with alerts. Any way I will check messages every hour. My psn I'd " adrianhettich"e="sk8er913, post: 9123247, member: 218352"]You can join my team. lol. But we will not be entering the 24 hour race.[/quote]
Thats

No idea yet. Think we'll have typical driver me, part time racer Adam and Forza knob jockey racer Ciaran.. But need to talk to organisers about that. But we'll do something

No idea yet. Think we'll have typical driver me, part time racer Adam and Forza knob jockey racer Ciaran.. But need to talk to organisers about that. But we'll do something

Shane, just a reminder that if you are a confirmed 'Pro' Team, you will need to create a new PSN ID of your Team Name and 'Friend' the other PSN teams that have already done this.

Remember that some time before February you will need to progress this new account to pass Nat B licenses that will allow you to use it to race online, and you'll need to buy whichever car you end up choosing for Feb.

For VLN only ('Am' Teams) this is not required, only for GTPN24 teams.

PSNTeamNamesPhoto_zps1078ffce.jpg

Yes I know. I'll set that up at weekend.
Also if anyone going Autosport show on Saturday, if you see someone with a lotus tshirt and a bag with some LMP2 parts sticking out then that's me. So come up and say hi! Also their is some sim racers meeting up. So ya let me know and I'll meet up with some of ye

Team Name (Anything But Last.(ABL))

Sweawskater2
HondaCBnoob750
adrianhettich

AM

Using Nissan GTR GT3s.

edit:embarrassed:ops double post sorry :P
Sorry but you can't pick car yet, will have to wait till everyone else is done first. ;) but welcome to the series! You seem to have the same way of thinking as my team (anything but last)

Back