2014 Nurburgring 24 hourFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,465 comments
I believe you can only enter 2 drivers at each race, however you can swap drivers e.g Joe & Tati race in the first race, then for the second you could race Joe & TNT, however it's up to team digression on what they do with their drivers.

I believe you can only enter 2 drivers at each race, however you can swap drivers e.g Joe & Tati race in the first race, then for the second you could race Joe & TNT, however it's up to team digression on what they do with their drivers.

Joe and I are perminate team mates and have been for over a year and a half and always race together with two person team races :)

Joe and I are perminate team mates and have been for over a year and a half and always race together with two person team races :)

Do you guys always take bathroom breaks together too...... ;)

Well that's up to you to work it out but in the interest of fair play, there are effectively 4 drives to be shared between 3 drivers so you need to decide something as Tati seems keen to race

CTCDU interest so far

1. TMB - Confirmed (Gadget333, PluxtheDuck, i-was-ere)
2. P24 - confirmed (which drivers please?)
3. FRT - Cobani confirmed. Awaiting news from others
4. CGR - Confirmed - (eDirtyTati, T-n-T 2000, JoeTruckV8)
5. THAR - Confirmed(Ninners & adam46)

I would of made the same mistake too, It looks like there are 3 car Teams based off of how the op is presented with 3 chassis and Ninners sign up sheet which has 3 sign ups per team would of put the nail in the coffin for me at least. With that being said can we get a confirmation that it is 2 or 3 man Teams for the Mount Panorama races?

Never-mind just read the details. There's a chance I might not make next week due to my daughter being here (she was here the day I did the 3hr VLN), but Tyson and I can switch out at each 25 lapper if that's legal?

After a bit of a 'U' turn on choice this afternoon, TMB are please to announce that the Team will be driving the Mercedes SLS AMG '11 for VLN and the GTPN24

Photo22-12-2013224956_zps5ecd31d3.jpg

We'd also like to use this opportunity to display the 2014 TMB colour scheme which is a special gold/yellow/blue colour shift.

I would of made the same mistake too, It looks like there are 3 car Teams based off of how the op is presented with 3 chassis and Ninners sign up sheet which has 3 sign ups per team would of put the nail in the coffin for me at least. With that being said can we get a confirmation that it is 2 or 3 man Teams for the Mount Panorama races?

Never-mind just read the details. There's a chance I might not make next week due to my daughter being here (she was here the day I did the 3hr VLN), but Tyson and I can switch out at each 25 lapper if that's legal?

Just to clarify. VLN is definitely 3 drivers from each team required for each round. The CTCDU is a one off event of two back to back races, with two drivers from each team in each race. Sorry for confusing matters by adding a different format to this thread but I really didn't know where else to put it.

Just to clarify. VLN is definitely 3 drivers from each team required for each round. The CTCDU is a one off event of two back to back races, with two drivers from each team in each race. Sorry for confusing matters by adding a different format to this thread but I really didn't know where else to put it.

Your good I just had to break a bad habit and read, or even a better 1 that everyone has suffered from; opening only the most recent page and taking what see for immediate reality' 👍

Well my predictions that the SLS will be hard to get (2 out of 3 factory entires are gone), have been proved again, but I still have 1 car that I have my eye firmly locked onto. That particular car has been tested around Ascari, Brands Hatch, Willow Springs, La Sarthe, Silverstone, Mount Panorama and the Nurburgring, aswell as being tested for tyre wear and fuel consumption.

Last edited:
Op updated, sorry about the delay I'm pretty much MIA at the moment due to having a fast approaching deadline (for real life things) I will try to stay in the loop as much as possible but I can't promise anything at the moment

I will be back home tonight. Not much time left for testing and car selection.:ouch:

Please put my name up for the CTCDU as a provisional entry. If the weather is good, I am off to the river 👍 :cool:

The cars that Still are available:

Audi Oreca and Ultra
2x BMW M3
1x Mercedes SLS
3x Nissan GTR

There are 3 teams to chose before you if you are PRO team. And 5 if you are AM team.
Take a look at the OP.

I will be back home tonight. Not much time left for testing and car selection.:ouch:

Please put my name up for the CTCDU as a provisional entry. If the weather is good, I am off to the river 👍 :cool:
Johan so Cobani is already in for FRT at the CTCDU so looks like you have a team. Not sure if Dave wants a part of it either to cover for you or to share the 4 drives over the 2 races

I may have a team of 3. I still need a list of what cars are still there
Yes as Play said, the question is what is your commitment to the series. If you just want to race in the two VLN races then you are an 'Am' Team and will get last pick. If however you are committing to race in the GTPN24 in Feb then you are a 'Pro' Team and as Play said, you will get to choose after Team REST in the list.

I'll try to set up a team. :) Can a 2 person team complete in rounds 2 and 3? If so we are in. what cars are available to use?

Drivers:
Pro-am(has been in Bankfin series): sweawskater2
Am: HondaCB750noob

Last edited:
I'll try to set up a team. :) Can a 2 person team complete in rounds 2 and 3? If so we are in. what cars are available to use?

Drivers:
Pro-am(has been in Bankfin series): sweawskater2
Am: HondaCB750noob

Two people can compete in the VLN rounds, as far as I know. But, since the final race standings are a total of results in three different rooms for three different drivers on the team, you'll be at a distinct disadvantage.
Once you're registered, you'll be put in the back of the queue for car selection, so you'll be picking up what's left once all the teams competing in the main N24 race have picked. The order of picking, as well as the car list and the cars that have been chosen so far, are visible on the first post.
There's no driver ranking system in place, however. The only form of ranking in the series is Pro teams and AM teams. Pro teams are those entered for the main 24 Hour event, while AM teams are those who can only race in the VLN series. You could have three GT Academy winners forming a team, but if they weren't doing the 24 they'd still be classed as AM(!).

It sounds pretty complicated, and maybe it is, but the organisers and competitors are a helpful bunch who will be of assistance if required.

@adrianhettich You'll need to form a team, or join an existing team, to enter this properly. 👍

Latest Posts

Back