2014 Nurburgring 24 hourFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,465 comments
I think he's driving the z4, no idea why because I don't think he'll have any chance of getting that car. ;)

I did try other cars out, I tried the GTR and the SLS too and I got the GTR up to speed but I only attempted a lap in the Z4 which I managed to knock some more time off as I lowered the front which gave me more front end grip and I changed the dampers again. It was also done at night.

I don't get the big deal about the z4. The best I could describe it as is a barely driveable mess. I'm sure with careful tuning it's decent, but out of the box? Sheesh.

I don't get the big deal about the z4. The best I could describe it as is a barely driveable mess. I'm sure with careful tuning it's decent, but out of the box? Sheesh.
It really must be a personal thing of how it suits driving styles. For TMB Plux loves it and I know there are a many drivers that can get some spectacular times from it but for drivability, out of the two BMW's I much prefer the M3 to the Z4.

Well we'll start to see now because today is first if the team deadline days with TOR due to choose tonight and us tomorrow.

CTCDU interest so far

1. TMB - 2 or 3 drivers confirmed
2. P24 - confirmed
3. FRT - interested
4. CGR - Tati confirmed, awaiting team mates confiurmation

Haven't talked to the rest of my team about the CTCDU yet, but I know that I can't participate the 28th.

Going to play a couple of games of Twilight Imperium with a group of non-racing friends the 27-29th (yes it will take a long time).

Yes I am a boardgame geek.

Haven't talked to the rest of my team about the CTCDU yet, but I know that I can't participate the 28th.

Going to play a couple of games of Twilight Imperium with a group of non-racing friends the 27-29th (yes it will take a long time).

Yes I am a boardgame geek.
It was all about Risk for me, love that game

CTCDU interest so far

1. TMB - 2 or 3 drivers confirmed
2. P24 - confirmed
3. FRT - interested
4. CGR - Tati confirmed, awaiting team mates confiurmation
5. THAR - confirmed(Ninners & adam46)

Last edited:
It was a hard decision. And In the beginning Z4 wasn't on our short list.

Are you guys going to try it out with us at Mount Parorama next Saturday? I know Lav is not around, but its a two man team race......see my post on the 'Christmas Team Cup Down Under' (CTCDU)

VLN 1 of the best ideas on GTP, I hope we get to race together here at Nurburg more than once a year! *hint-hint*

Latest Posts

Back