2014 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix

Magnussen with fastest time. Proceeds to then have lost power on his McLaren.

Pastor, you will NOT be cheered in your pits if by trying to drive the car to safety whilst it blowing up you blow up the car because you choose not to heed to safety.

Really is sad to see Lotus struggling so, so badly. They look like a brand new team that started work 6 months ago. I hope they improve, because if they don't it probably won't be long before they're out of money and funding, which would be a shame.

Is it just me or was the track looking a little rough around the edges, quite literally?

Sepang is the only tilkedrome that I now consider a traditional circuit since they have been racing at it for so long now. I am really looking forward to the race. :D

i dont like Sepang as track,
two boring long straight lines that make an half of track
only between S1 and S2 could worth it

Tilke made only two very interesting tracks in my opinion
Istanbul which i loved in F1 2010 game
and Austin, i must say, first corner i was like aaaaaah lol
hitting the apex without any visibility
and those ''s'' remind me how amazing feeling that you ve got when you are pushing beyond the limit at the maximum speed when it comes to attack those ''s''
rest of Tilke tracks and mostly modern tracks sucks, definitely i like old ones, it has atmosphere, history, great F1 worshipers and, natural track, not draw by compass
i am not a biggest fan of RB and Vettel but last year when he got whistled at Silverstone, Gilles Villeneuve circuit, Monza...
i could understand
but it happened even on newer GP like Singapour, how could these bunch of idiots just follow the current way of bashing Vettel?

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont like Sepang as track,
two boring long straight lines that make an half of track
only between S1 and S2 could worth it

Tilke made only two very interesting tracks in my opinion
Istanbul which i loved in F1 2010 game
and Austin, i must say, first corner i was like aaaaaah lol
hitting the apex without any visibility
and those ''s'' remind me how amazing feeling that you ve got when you are pushing beyond the limit at the maximum speed when it comes to attack those ''s''
rest of Tilke tracks and mostly modern tracks sucks, definitely i like old ones, it has atmosphere, history, great F1 worshipers and, natural track, not draw by compass
i am not a biggest fan of RB and Vettel but last year when he got whistled at Silverstone, Gilles Villeneuve circuit, Monza...
i could understand
but it happened even on newer GP like Singapour, how could these bunch of idiots just follow the current way of bashing Vettel?
Merged your double-post. Please hit Edit if you think of another stream-of-consciousness to blast out to us. And find your Shift key at the beginning of sentences.

Tom
Rarely do I 'Laugh Out Loud' at something that Bernie says, but that was very funny!

In an interview with Ted Kravitz he commented on the sound saying "If we can just get it up a little bit. I wish I could get it up!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Expect to hear more about fuel flow this weekend - RBR are reporting that Ricciardo's flow sensors disagree with the engine readings again. Source

Expect to hear more about fuel flow this weekend - RBR are reporting that Ricciardo's flow sensors disagree with the engine readings again. Source
Do you think they would admit that they are working correctly even if they were? I full expect RBR to milk this until the verdict and suspect they will be having "issues" until then. If I were FIA and RBR ignored the orders again this weekend I would park them during the race if needed.

Do you think they would admit that they are working correctly even if they were? I full expect RBR to milk this until the verdict and suspect they will be having "issues" until then.

Issues with the fuel flow sensors have been reported by multiple sources. They're not RBR's exclusive.

Do you think they would admit that they are working correctly even if they were? I full expect RBR to milk this until the verdict and suspect they will be having "issues" until then. If I were FIA and RBR ignored the orders again this weekend I would park them during the race if needed.

I suspect a several race ban and a massive fine if they keep behaving like this. They are asking for it.

Tom
Rarely do I 'Laugh Out Loud' at something that Bernie says, but that was very funny!

In an interview with Ted Kravitz he commented on the sound saying "If we can just get it up a little bit. I wish I could get it up!"
That entire interview was classic Bernie! I love it when he's being like that.

"You're hot are you? You think it's hot? I haven't noticed!"

Yea is Redbull going to keep using their softwear?, or are they going to use the FIA version? No one has spoken about what Redbull planned to do for Rd2 and beyond?

Last edited:
That entire interview was classic Bernie! I love it when he's being like that.

"You're hot are you? You think it's hot? I haven't noticed!"

Bernie interviews are the best thing about the man. I love it, he always makes the interviewer uncomfortable or make them feel silly.

Bernie interviews are the best thing about the man. I love it, he always makes the interviewer uncomfortable or make them feel silly.
They certainly are somewhat captivating. He can be such a troll (for lack of a better term) at times. I'm never sure if he's just having his fun with the press or if he's genuinely irritated by them. Methinks a bit of both.

They certainly are somewhat captivating. He can be such a troll (for lack of a better term) at times. I'm never sure if he's just having his fun with the press or if he's genuinely irritated by them. Methinks a bit of both.

Bernie is supremely clever, no two ways about it. Like or loathe him (I loathe him but admire him enormously) he knows what to say and when to say it.

The idea that all his money came from the robbery of a certain train is rubbish, he tells us, although one of the F1 trophies still in use was made by one of the getaway drivers. True story! :)

Back