2014 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix

Watching Kyvyfvyfvyat on the power out of the corners, very smooth, even with the back starting to drift out he just keeps building the speed, squeezing the car through the corner.

That would have looked normal last year but there are some better drivers struggling to have such a clean balance right now. Impressive!

Grosjean going off, never mind, just amazed a Lotus is still running at the end of a session :lol:

So Mercedes have a second on the others in the dry, if the others weren't sandbagging. That's worrying for the neutrals like me. Single team dominance isn't good, no matter who it is for me.

I'm fine with Mercedes dominating, especially if it's Nico who is dominating this year.. this guy deserves it way more than Vettel

I like to see a good race and I think we will get one, Merc might be a second up in quali, but that don't always mean it will translate to race pace.

But as a Lewis fan I don't mind seeing Merc ahead :D

Proper raining :D

EDIT: Ummm, forget the F1 car's, need the speedboats :lol:

Last edited:
Looks likely to delayed for standing water.

They have an advantage (or did in FP3) but I don't think you can liken them to RBR just yet.
Rosberg took things VERY easy in Melboure, which was worrying, They seem far ahead in both single lap and race pace, if anything moreso than RB had.

Need to build car's that can drive in the wet, although to be fair to them with this, the only useful thing now is a boat :lol:

Latest Posts

Back