2014 Pirelli Hungarian Grand Prix

This race has Lewis written all over it, so Rosberg will win.

No race has anyone one driver written all over it...well then again Nico got Monaco as many predicted he would so perhaps this will be Lewis's Monaco. Then after this we will say no race has any one driver written all over it before Saturday.

No race has anyone one driver written all over it...well then again Nico got Monaco as many predicted he would so perhaps this will be Lewis's Monaco. Then after this we will say no race has any one driver written all over it before Saturday.

Seems Lewis has a small edge so far, will see tomorrow, hopefully we see a battle we didn't see the last 2 races.

Seems Lewis has a small edge so far, will see tomorrow, hopefully we see a battle we didn't see the last 2 races.

You mean the battle we've wanted to see again since Bahrain? At this point I really don't mind since there have been so many memorable drivers from the back to the front from certain drivers. Great dog fights and what not that even if a small battle between the two MGP drivers unfolded I'd be fine because of every one else.

You mean the battle we've wanted to see again since Bahrain? At this point I really don't mind since there have been so many memorable drivers from the back to the front from certain drivers. Great dog fights and what not that even if a small battle between the two MGP drivers unfolded I'd be fine because of every one else.

Yeah I agree with that, still miss seeing them fight for it again, still waiting for their inevitable crash though :D

Yeah I agree with that, still miss seeing them fight for it again, still waiting for their inevitable crash though :D

This isn't 2011 and Rosberg is more level headed than that and I think (shockingly to some) that Lewis is as well despite how they feel about Germany.

This isn't 2011 and Rosberg is more level headed than that and I think (shockingly to some) that Lewis is as well despite how they feel about Germany.

I'd bet they'll eventually crash, when things hot up during the last races.

I can't believe this - there's unlucky and then there's this. Mercedes reliability has been poor this season, and it is all but wrecking Lewis's chances of another World Championship.

Just can't believe his luck, hopefully things start going his way although from this he will probably get more penalties from damage caused by fire. It makes it very hard for him in WDC but at least he has such a fast car that he can make up the places.

Merc reliability gets worse after every race. Was bullet proof until Canada.
I wouldn't blame Mercedes already for it. After all we don't know if a part broke that was built from Mercedes or from a subcontractor. If it was a part from a subcontractor then there is pretty much nothing Mercedes can really do about it.

Bianchi stealing the last Q2 spot from Kimi :lol:

Latest Posts

Back