2015/16 Premier League & General Football Discussion

• Thread starter Liquid
  • 2,443 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
they might let him leave if we offer Hernandez in part exchange, just a thought I had...

..also if Sterling is worth £50 mill then Ashley Young must be worth 70!

Kane's worth it though
He's worth whatever club X is willing to pay and I don't think anyone is willing to cough up £50m for a one season wonderkid, regardless of Levy's negotiation skills.

If a 21 year old Spaniard came along and scored 31 goals in all competitions people would be calling £50m a bargain, having said that Kane hasn't shown much promise prior to last season so he is definitely a risk.

:lol:

Do you seriously believe he's worth £50m ?

:D
I see nothing to suggest he won't be one of the highest premier league goalscorers of all time if he spent his career in England so yes, easily.
having said that he hasn't shown much promise prior to last season so he is definitely a risk.
He had gradually improved every season before becoming full time first team. He had shown promise in the Europa League for a couple of seasons before last and when he finally was started in 2013-14, he got 3 goals in his first 3 starts before the season ended.

Last edited:
I see nothing to suggest he won't be one of the highest premier league goalscorers of all time if he spent his career in England so yes, easily.

Sounds simple, I'm sure teams will be queuing up this summer to pay £50m for him then.

We'll have a clearer picture of Kane next season, then we'll see what his worth really is.

He isn't worth £50m right now and anyone willing to pay that much for him, then they definitely need their head examined to be honest. :lol:

Both sterling and Kane are worth £30 million max IMO....

Kane won't leave.
I agree. Not only would it be stupid for Spurs to sell him, I don't think he would want to leave. Plus the price that Daniel Levy would ask for him would be ridiculous and not many clubs could afford him.

Speaking of head examinations, remember when Liverpool made a bunch of crappy signings?

Nice change of subject, the fact is Kane isn't worth £50m right now, end off.

I don't know what his price tag has got to do with Liverpool's signings from last summer, but yeah keep on dreaming if you think Kane is worth £50m. :lol:

Memphis was 30 mil for us, and is a better talent than Sterling, so obviously Sterling will go for 45 mil.

Nice change of subject, the fact is Kane isn't worth £50m right now, end off.

I don't know what his price tag has got to do with Liverpool's signings from last summer, but yeah keep on dreaming if you think Kane is worth £50m. :lol:
As much as I just love being talked down to, I linked the post to illustrate why I don't take your football opinion seriously.

If you wanna continue to talk rubbish, whatever, but please don't imply I need a head examination, it doesn't suit you.;)

As much as I just love being talked down to, I linked the post to illustrate why I don't take your football opinion seriously.

If you wanna continue to talk rubbish, whatever, but please don't imply I need a head examination, it doesn't suit you.;)

Says the person who thinks Kane is worth £50m. :lol:

Also if you read my post properly, never told you to get your head examined, so yeah it's you who's talking rubbish and not me.

Instead of resorting to digs, debate properly and put forward a decent case as to why you think Kane is worth £50m ?

Instead of resorting to digs, debate properly and put forward a decent case as to why you think Kane is worth £50m ?

Because the transfer market is sick. Very, very sick and needs to be put down.

Says the person who thinks Kane is worth £50m. :lol:

Also if you read my post properly, never told you to get your head examined, so yeah it's you who's talking rubbish and not me.

Not doing this, cba, tired and watching football. Cheerio ;)

Aww was going to grab some popcorn but then you guys stopped.....

The fixtures for the new season are out on Wednesday Morning...

Mark Warburton is the new Rangers boss and he becomes the first ever Englishman to manage them....

He's only in it for the dough, but with the situation Rangers are in, he'll have to use his loaf.

And it's a technicality, but Stuart McCall was born in Leeds.

They've released 11 players so it'll be tough for them to be bready for the start of the season.

Rangers will bounce back. Crust you wait and see.

I hope they don't.

They've got their work cut out for them whichever way you slice it.

I don't think they've got a good support either

I'm trying to think of another bread pun. I've got one nearly there but I can't quite baguette.

Some of their players though. Kenny Miller. He's pasties prime now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back