2015 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 590 comments
  • 45,566 views
does the race start in 2 hours or just coverage? when is the green flag fly for the 24h?
 
Does anybody know if Nismo TV will be streaming the race on YouTube?

I believe they will. If I recall correctly, they even had a live onboard camera in RJN's car as well as a pit camera last year.

Formation lap at 15.40 CET, green flag at 16.00.
 
does the race start in 2 hours or just coverage? when is the green flag fly for the 24h?

4 PM local which is 3 PM BST, so there's a bit of build up first.
 
I believe they will. If I recall correctly, they even had a live onboard camera in RJN's car as well as a pit camera last year.
There's at least one excellent reason why that won't happen this year.
 
Any particular reason that there are no Ferrari 458s in the race? I don't see any in the participants list.
 
2 hours till start! Cars are rolling into the grid now:

11295640_10155668895945454_3664770240054719004_n.jpg
 
So any diesels participating this edition of the 24H?
 
Countdown over. Background audio at the moment.
 
So any diesels participating this edition of the 24H?

Yes, there are always some diesels in the lower classes (BMW 1-series for example) but not in the top class
 
So any diesels participating this edition of the 24H?

Go to the entry list and look up a small team called "Care for Climate". They are racing a specially modified Scirocco 2.0 TDI. I think it was prepped by a small German university.
 
English, its radio lemans I think.
 
In the night, we will only see pictures from the GP-Track and the Döttinger Höhe because the helicopters are not allowed to fly in the night time and the track is to big for normal camera coverage.

However, there will also be a vodafone livestream (the one above my post) with onboard from 4 different cars (SLS, Porsche, Scirocco and Lexus-IF)
 
In the night, we will only see pictures from the GP-Track and the Döttinger Höhe because the helicopters are not allowed to fly in the night time and the track is to big for normal camera coverage.

However, there will also be a vodafone livestream (the one above my post) with onboard from 4 different cars (SLS, Porsche, Scirocco and Lexus-IF)

For night footage, use the Subaru JP livestream
 
I like the driver stress and BPM levels on the Vodafone feed, that will be off the scale at 2am
 
What does the sex bomb 911 look like?
 
Motorhead BMW is in the pits.
 
Back