2015 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

I believe they will. If I recall correctly, they even had a live onboard camera in RJN's car as well as a pit camera last year.
There's at least one excellent reason why that won't happen this year.

2 hours till start! Cars are rolling into the grid now:

11295640_10155668895945454_3664770240054719004_n.jpg

So any diesels participating this edition of the 24H?

Go to the entry list and look up a small team called "Care for Climate". They are racing a specially modified Scirocco 2.0 TDI. I think it was prepped by a small German university.

In the night, we will only see pictures from the GP-Track and the Döttinger Höhe because the helicopters are not allowed to fly in the night time and the track is to big for normal camera coverage.

However, there will also be a vodafone livestream (the one above my post) with onboard from 4 different cars (SLS, Porsche, Scirocco and Lexus-IF)

In the night, we will only see pictures from the GP-Track and the Döttinger Höhe because the helicopters are not allowed to fly in the night time and the track is to big for normal camera coverage.

However, there will also be a vodafone livestream (the one above my post) with onboard from 4 different cars (SLS, Porsche, Scirocco and Lexus-IF)

For night footage, use the Subaru JP livestream

I like the driver stress and BPM levels on the Vodafone feed, that will be off the scale at 2am

Back