2015 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 590 comments
  • 45,596 views
The SLS is holding up the GT3 field and allowing the 3 BMW's to get away

So far 2 of the Vodafone on-board camera cars have had problems and have been in the pits
 
The Bentley has finally gotten past lets see if it can catch the BM's
 
Can't really blame Nismo. In my opinion they should have just restricted Flugplatz from specators instead of setting up speed limits.
Indeed, would be the most logical as i don't think doing a Nismo flip would be a common problem.

Is it me, or don't you hear the cars at the official livestream? I only hear the commentary?
 
Current fastest lap is a 8:23 from the Marc VDS Z4, and the first 25 cars are below 8:30, insane! :eek:
 
Indeed, would be the most logical as i don't think doing a Nismo flip would be a common problem.

Is it me, or don't you hear the cars at the official livestream? I only hear the commentary?


I only hear the cars when incar footage is shown. I think it might have to do with the place where the commentators are located.
 
Seeing that large Bentley going around is definitely an unusual sight to see. :lol:
 
The Bentley has caught the three BMW's. 8 seconds in one lap!
 
Seeing that large Bentley going around is definitely an unusual sight to see. :lol:
Why? It's been racing long enough to become a normal sight in a GT3 field.
 
hsv
Why? It's been racing long enough to become a normal sight in a GT3 field.
But it's still quite a large beast compared to SLSs, Z4s, and the new R8.
 
I only hear the cars when incar footage is shown. I think it might have to do with the place where the commentators are located.
Yeah maybe they are in a hotel 50km's away watching the stream themselves :D
Does anyone know of a stream where you can hear the cars? Duly appreciated 👍
 
The Bentleys pace is incredible, lets hope it can last through out the race distance without any big problems. Hopefully the weather stays dry as well
 
Sex Bomb 911 causing a bit of a squeeze.
 
Chris Harris' #50 GT12 is leading its class.

Nurburgring_24_Aston_Martin_GT12_Qualifying_1505201507.jpg
 
This is also in the outside area at the race track. I'm sure Black Falcon and Zakspeed will be purchasing this
endurance-24-hours-of-the-nurburgring-2015-the-new-amg-gt3-on-display.jpg


aesthetic racing Gmbh seems to have the most normal car on the field, with the grocery getter 325i E90. I wish them luck. Always rooting for the little guys.

2ae0.jpg
 
BMW is also going to be replacing the Z4 after this season, most likely.
 
Back