2015 Fantasy NASCAR

5th, 6th, 19th & 42nd. My jinx of "A" drivers continues. First Harvick in the first two races, then Johnson last week and now Kenseth. :indiff:

5th, 12th, 14th, 20th.

Glad I started Busch over Kenseth. However, if not for that tangle getting onto pit road with Larson, it would have been a top 3 instead of a 20th. Kurt was solid all race in the top 5. McMurray ran 11th through 15th most of the day. And Blaney had a nice run. I'll take a top 15 for my C driver any time.

My Pick4 entry in today's lottery drawing is 1/21/27/88.

Edit: 2 engines down.

Last edited:
I still don't know where all my drivers finished other than Jr. 2nd and Blaney done blowed up in 43rd. Dillon got a lap down, but I believe made it up at some point. I have no idea where he ended up after the restart mess at the end. And I could have possibly had a 1st with Biffle on his fuel strategy run before McMurray done blowed up and brought out the caution. Like Dillon, I have no idea what his official finishing position was.

Went with the 1/10/15/22 today. I can't wait to see what kind of misfortune befalls them.

EDIT: Wow, that didn't take long for the 10 car.

EDIT #2: another 15 minutes for the 15 car.

Last edited:
2nd, 25th, 37th, 43rd...

I was toggling between the Martinsville race, Bengals game, F1 race, and a 2 hour showing of the Bathurst 1000 (which I'm assuming was run earlier in the year, and edited down? I don't follow the series, so I don't know for sure). So I missed what happened to Bowyer. All I know is that his 43rd didn't help me. I should have known better than to go with Logano. It was all fine and dandy until Kenseth came along. Ragan seemed to be running well until a couple of incidents late. At least McMurray ran strong all race and got me a runner up.

Edit: Just now realized that other than starting Ragan over Danica, @MustangRyan and I had the same teams yet again...:lol:

8th, 13th, 34th, 43rd. :indiff:

I was doing pretty good until about half way. I had Gordon on the bench too, but didn't want to jinx him.

I had Hamlin on my bench. It was looking great after it seemed Hamlin might have a tough finish with his nose bent in all the while Logano was dominating. Well, those fortunes sure changed. Hamlin ended up 3rd while Logano...well, you know.

Of course, I switched out the 18 for the 22 this morning. Why do I continue to do this?

On the bright side, I did switch the 33 in place of the 21 this morning. At least that worked out. 👍

I had another week forgetting to change out my initial team before qualifying. :ouch: I was screwed either way with my A driver. I kept Logano in there over Hamlin. McMurray pulled out a top 10, Kahne a top 15 I believe. And I think Ragan finished in the top 25. I really wanted to put in Jones this week, but like I said, I was my usual forgetful self before qualy.

Disappointing way to finish this race but then again it finished before the inevitable bad luck could strike any of the drivers I picked. 2nd, 12nd, 14th & 19th.

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but I once again forgot to change out my team before qualifying. :lol: Had to make do with what I had (no starts left with McMurray or Ragan).

8th, 10th, 16th, 26th. Could have been worse I guess.

So today I've got 24/5/27/21.

Based on Dolph Drago and Adrenaline's entries, I really need the 24 and 27 to kill it today, and the 19 to stumble.

Back