2015 Fantasy NASCAR

Within 10 laps of each other, I've had Kyle with a loose wheel and Carl with a flat tire. Menard got a lap down early and can't make it up with so few cautions. Ragan is my highest running driver. Yes my C driver is carrying my team at the moment. At least he's running strong in the top 5.

Within 10 laps of each other, I've had Kyle with a loose wheel and Carl with a flat tire. Menard got a lap down early and can't make it up with so few cautions. Ragan is my highest running driver. Yes my C driver is carrying my team at the moment. At least he's running strong in the top 5.
At least it isn't just my team. :lol:

Edit, I'm currently 16th/25th/41st/42nd.

That 16th place will never hold for another 100 laps.

Last edited:
*Sigh* So much for Ragan's good run. At least Busch and Edwards rebounded for me.
7th, 8th, 24th, 40th. Disappointing, because for quite a while I had 3 guys in the top 5.

Edit: That's pretty brutal Mustang. :lol:

Edit: That's pretty brutal Mustang. :lol:
I'm glad to see this track is done for the year.

9dTzDah.png

7th, 12th, 21st, (yes, I took a chance on Ricky) and 42nd.

Yet again I am the 2nd highest scorer for the week. Consistency is good I guess.

7th, 12th, 21st, (yes, I took a chance on Ricky) and 42nd.

Yet again I am the 2nd highest scorer for the week. Consistency is good I guess.
I had Ricky on my bench this week. Had he qualified well, I would have started him. This is his only good track.

I had Ricky on my bench this week. Had he qualified well, I would have started him. This is his only good track.

He started 8th last night and showed speed in practice. I thought could get another top 10 there, guess not.

For those that stopped updating their teams, now is the time to rejoin for the Chase.

Yes, I'm talking to you @Niop. :sly:

I forgot to change out my team before qualifying last week (what's new? :ouch:). I normally would have been happy with a 2nd place finish, but when my bench driver dominates the race to take the win, it's a little frustrating. That, along with Truex having his issues (I literally turned on the race as he hit the wall) and having neither Elliott nor Blaney even racing (0 points for my C drivers...yay!), it added up to a rough week. But as you've mentioned, it doesn't matter when there are only about 4 or 5 of us still (sort of) paying attention to our fantasy teams. :lol:

Aaaand I managed to forget to switch out my team again before this morning. With qualifying cancelled (and Elliott not entered for the event), I once again have no C drivers this week as Blaney got sent home due to the rain. I am seriously an idiot. :lol:

I have to start making up points somehow. I have been saving some of the better drivers for the chase, see if that works.

I was going to start Harvick, until I realized I only had 2 starts left for him. I'll take dumb luck any day.:dopey:

Took a chance on Almirola this week. That didn't work.

EDIT: I added Kyle Busch at the last minute as well. Going to be a great week for me.

Last edited:
The 10 isn't going to pan out. The 2 was looking good, until that restart penalty.

So, who will be the new leader after this race?

3rd, 5th, 22nd, and my two C drivers apparently got taken out in the same wreck, with my starter coming in 41st.

I didn't get to see the race. I only read about Ragan and Danica on Jayski. What happened to Dillon? He was decent in practice and has an alright track record at New Hampshire, so I was hoping better than a 22nd from him. Was he just average all race, or did he have an issue?

I had JJ and Harvick as my A drivers.

I started the wrong one.

I left Kyle Busch on the bench.

I could have jinxed him instead. :lol:
Brutal...

For the umpteenth time this season, I forgot to change out my initial drivers before qualifying. :lol:
I had Kyle on my bench, but I still got a 10th out of Logano. McMurray got me a nifty 4th. Edwards was a top 5 driver, but ended up 15th. I know he pitted twice on his final stop, but I missed why. Anyone? My C driver was a wash again. Every week, they finish one or two positions apart. My starter (Ragan) got beat out by 1 position in 22nd by my backup (Danica).

Back