GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,736 views
I guess the only ones who saw this coming were Polyphony Digital. That thing is gorgeous!
The bonnet's very different on that car though. :P
 
There are soo many great cars and drivers in this year's race.

Little bit down that there's no Nissan or Walkinshaw entries but the driver list is superb though. It's going to be another classic race.
 
#121 stanco tanner audi tcr has @Andil in the team, car going out with him in soon.
 
I forgot that they run this race at a weird time. Now I remember why I hardly ever watch it.
 
Far less cool to watch the race and revise.
Well, I did start the first race in the #6 Opel TCR. Now in a Keveaney's G55 GT4. By the time it restarts, I'll be in a GT3. ;)
 
Last edited:
Well, I did start the first race in the #6 Opel TCR. Now in a Keveaney's G55 GT4. By the time it restarts, I'll be in a GT3. ;)
I did a 2.4h race in an Opel TCR with the GT3s and Clio Cups. Was very fun.
 
Besides all that, a V8 Mazda 3 & Ford Focus. Really? :odd:

How about a Mustang instead?

First image of the MARC cars Mustang, which will be be racing at the Bathurst 12hr in the invitational class.

News-Feature-with-logo-640x359.png


More pics of the build.
 
Didn't I say MARC cars should be a series? Just brilliant!

So looking forward to this. Shame most of the time these cars race, I miss. Even worse, will be if these cars get customers in the USA and not here.
 
Last edited:
Not the most exciting livery ever but the fluro orange really works for me. Looks great.
 
Back