2015 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 478 comments
Except instead of a highly praised and supported rookie Lewis Hamilton, he's losing out to a poor Honda engine.

Which is interestingly more irritating to him then the one season he spent with said rookie. I can't recall one time where he made a shriek like that on the radio in 2007.

Alonso: 'Who are these driver's we are racing against?!"

Not sure if that's a dig at McLaren, or a dig at the drivers...

Can't understand why Nico can't at least match Lewis's lap times; he seemed to have a slight edge for much of this weekend. Shame, because it's denying us a good end to a rather uneventful GP.

Button loses two places in about 400 yards..

Vettel catching Rosberg..

Can't understand why Nico can't at least match Lewis's lap times; he seemed to have a slight edge for much of this weekend. Shame, because it's denying us a good end to a rather uneventful GP.

I think Hamilton might've gotten the edge back after making his Medium Tires last longer then Rosberg.

Also, Hamilton...making tires...last longer then someone else...

Cannot comprehend.

I think Hamilton might've gotten the edge back after making his Medium Tires last longer then Rosberg.

There was also the "overheating causing damage" message to Rosberg early in the race, maybe significant. Rosberg went purple as he chased the first stop though.

Wow, that was really close. Imagine the fear of going through the smoke not knowing where the other driver ended up.

Wonder if that one guy at Ferrari was right about Alonso not being good at Developing a car. Think about it, he goes from a Struggling Ferrari to an even more struggling McLaren and the results (Sans the increase in BBQ'd engines) are the same.

No retirements so far, although Stevens nearly mucked that up. Anyway it means Pastor has successful not crashed for 47 laps!

Unless they've brought some Lego I don't think Lotus have any spare parts. Both drivers seem to be keeping out of the way of the race. Running good times though :)

Back