2015 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 478 comments
There's no doubt it was Ricciardo's fault. Fairly obvious.

No it wasn't, that was sarcasm. DR had the gap and Massa reacted to slowly and collided, racing incident with it being massa's fault. Old man had a bad start compared to DR.

There's no doubt it was Ricciardo's fault. Fairly obvious.
Surprisingly they touched before they even got to the first corner! :odd: Mind you didn't a similar thing happen with Alonso in 2012? Doesn't seem like a rare occurrence in Suzuka.

No it wasn't, that was sarcasm. DR had the gap and Massa reacted to slowly and collided, racing incident with it being massa's fault.
It was partly Ricciardo's fault. Didn't give Massa enough room. Yes, Massa came across, but Ricciardo should have left a touch more room.

Look like McLaren will be getting overtaken by everyone again

Rosberg right behind Bottas..

It was partly Ricciardo's fault. Didn't give Massa enough room. Yes, Massa came across, but Ricciardo should have left a touch more room.

It's a race start, there was room and Massa closed that room and hit the side of his opponent because he reacted slowly, the reply clearly shows it and the in car put it at Massa.

EDIT: WOW, Alonso finally just said what everyone was waiting for. Only took to the point of having six races left. I think with it being Honda's back yard and by defualt McLaren's that is why you hear this.

It's a race start, there was room and Massa closed that room and hit the side of his opponent because he reacted slowly the reply clearly shows it and the in car put it at Massa.

EDIT: WOW, Alonso finally just said what everyone was waiting for. Only took to the point of having six races left. I think with it being Honda's back yard and by defualt McLaren's that is why you hear this.
Whatever you say. I just think Ricciardo could have been a tad more careful, especially considering it was a race start, and there was a lot of room on the other side of him.

Whatever you say. I just think Ricciardo could have been a tad more careful, especially considering it was a race start, and there was a lot of room on the other side of him.

Sorry you don't agree, but it's a race start if your opponent ahead of you is napping and you get enough gain on him to nearly pass him before he leaves his grid spot...that doesn't give him (Massa) the right to move over in panic to stop said move.

Hey guys finally got to catch another race live :-) on a side note, the F1 app blows... anyone have a better app to hear the race with?

Said something about not having power

Back