2015 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 478 comments
Had he done that lap in a Mercedes I think both Rosberg and Hamilton would struggle to match him. From what was shown he absolutely nailed it. If only the honda engine could keep up with the chassis.

It was a hell of a lap. He was carrying so much momentum, so consistent and super super smooth. He's at one with the car around Suzuka for sure, really looking forward to seeing him battle his way up tonight.

Looking forward to tonight. Hoping to see some more impressive overtakes by Verstappen. The kid loves to battle, which is good for the sport. Hoping Nico can put more of a dent in Hamilton's lead. Looking for Kimi to keep doing what he's been doing this weekend and stay ahead of Vettel. It's gonna be dry in Suzuka, so this one should be good.

Good Morning people, its 5.10am here, just got up to watch what hopefully will be a good race..

I've followed F1 since 2007. This is the first time I will ever see the Japanese Grand Prix. I hope it's worth staying up for.

What on earth did I just watch on the Sky telecast of pre-race coverage...
We've had Johnny Herbet stalked by a superfan, arguing with Ted Kravitz over whether Japanese vending machines have hot coffee, and forced to chase Vettel's driver for an interview during the driver parade; we've had Kravitz and Kvyat have an urban sumo wrestling match; Japanese fans in DRS-assisted hats and Ferrari-themed samurai costumes; long shots showing Lotus' humiliation at being locked out of the hospitality unit; and now we've had Hamiltom adjusting himself as he got into the car.

And prople say Sky is too expensive ...

I've followed F1 since 2007. This is the first time I will ever see the Japanese Grand Prix. I hope it's worth staying up for.
Even if the race is dull, the circuit os phenomenal.

We've had Johnny Herbet stalked by a superfan, arguing with Ted Kravitz over whether Japanese vending machines have hot coffee, and forced to chase Vettel's driver for an interview during the driver parade; we've had Kravitz and Kvyat have an urban sumo wrestling match; Japanese fans in DRS-assisted hats and Ferrari-themed samurai costumes; long shots showing Lotus' humiliation at being locked out of the hospitality unit; and now we've had Hamiltom adjusting himself as he got into the car
Add Button and Brundle nipple-twisting each other on the grid for 'good luck' to that list. :lol:

-
In racing news, Rosberg has headache and a sore neck.

They just showed that horrible thing again. :yuck: The DRS man grunting to imitate a pitstop topped it off for me. Simply horrified. :lol:

Rosberg might want to keep an eye on the gap between him and Hamilton during the warm-up lap. He really doesn't want to be sat on the grid much longer than Lewis.

Latest Posts

Back