2015 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore GP

Both drivers on the podium:

Vettel
rex.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Kimi
McCTpH_E.jpg
Ricciardo

6a00e553b3da208834014e87dd6252970d-500wi

I've heard Ferrari is under investigation.
"Failure to follow the instructions of the relevant officials for the safe and orderly conduct of the event "
What does it mean?

STR wanted to let Sainz have a go at trying to pass Perez, and that's why there were team orders.

Sainz couldn't even pass Verstappen without the order.

Hmmm.

That was because of Mercedes form, I don't think anybody thought Vettel would get pole and the win while the Mercedes cars were on the 3rd row and unable to make the podium.

There was a lot of talk that Hamilton would reach Senna's win total, but there was no talk what so ever about Vettel passing Senna.
Sky mentioned it... well, they said he was 3rd in the all time list so you kinda had to know your stuff.

I don't even think it was ever mentioned earlier this year when he tied Senna on victories.

It was most of the major F1 sites had something on it.

There was a lot of talk that Hamilton would reach Senna's win total, but there was no talk what so ever about Vettel passing Senna.
Sky mentioned it... well, they said he was 3rd in the all time list so you kinda had to know your stuff.

During the race they talked about how if he won he'd pass Senna and become 3rd all time.

It's because fans don't seem to like Vettel. For some reason, despite being a monumental cock, fans like Hamilton.

And this kids is why we don't drink at the race track, makes you wanna do funny things. "I know you're going 150MPH but can I get your autograph"

It's because fans don't seem to like Vettel. For some reason, despite being a monumental cock, fans like Hamilton.

Is that really necessary, there is quite a massive group that don't like the three most notable drivers, it seems to die down when they don't dominate and are underdogs. Alonso is relatively loved these days. Either way I'd say the forums here turn nearly as bad with hate as they did when Vettel was winning. Sadly instead of some poster spouting random hate in green text about Vettel, it's now some of the more well rounded posters doing it toward Hamilton. Minus the green text of course.

Last edited:
It would have been really bad if this idiot had a major impact on the result, it might have cost Nico a chance for a podium, was anyone else effected towards the back end of the points?

It would have been really bad if this idiot had a major impact on the result, it might have cost Nico a chance for a podium, was anyone else effected towards the back end of the points?
Kvyat was badly effected by both safety cars since they came just after he pitted, the first cost him a shot at a podium then this one put him behind Bottas and Rosberg (both cars he was quicker than).

German television talked about it. They even talked about it being Vettel's third victory with Ferrari in his first year, the same amount of victories Schumacher had in his first Ferrari year.

They talked about Vettel in pre race on NBCSN here in the US.

That was a good race. Shame about the first safety car, that first stint was Ricciardo's best chance to pass Vettel. Vettel learnt from his first stint after that, he drove well.

Why was Max told to move aside?

That was a good race. Shame about the first safety car, that first stint was Ricciardo's best chance to pass Vettel. Vettel learnt from his first stint after that, he drove well.

Why was Max told to move aside?

Sainz behind him had newer tyres and Toro Rosso thought, at the time, that he had better chances to overtake Perez than Verstappen did.

Blame the F1 cars and not the drivers, even I could have had won in a fantastic car that does not make me a bettter driver.
Look what happened to Mercedes did any of those drivers win I didn't think so.
So who really is the best driver?

Blame the F1 cars and not the drivers, even I could have had won in a fantastic car that does not make me a bettter driver.
Look what happened to Mercedes did any of those drivers win I didn't think so.
So who really is the best driver?

What? Who is this even too, and where are you going with this...

Back