2015 General WEC/ELMS/AsLMS Discussion ThreadSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,710 comments
  • 292,276 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
At a first glance its horrid but when you start to think how the air flows over the car it turns in to a sexy beast!
That doesn't change the fact it looks like it's been smashed into a tree...I know blunt fenders add downforce, but this is taking it to a whole new level. :odd:

I think it looks cool in the same way the Nissan does.
The Nissan never looked bad, it was just bland on the front. The "new" modifications they made like the big brake ducts and massive canards made it look beast. :drool: There is no hope for this Audi unless it gets a slant Riley & Scott or Lola DBR1-2 nose for Le Mans. :crazy: Obviously it's gonna be a love/hate kinda design.
 
Last edited:
@Furinkazen Where did you hear about three Toyota's? I've always heard they won't due to budget constraints.
Conflicting, article says two only, yet the FB link... unless I mis-interpret meaning of "forge" :p

upload_2015-11-28_20-14-18.png
 
Another angle of the fulgy mobile. :crazy:
wec-2016-audi-r18-launch-2015-2016-audi-r18.jpg


EDIT: It's an F1 car on LSD.
Untitled.png
 
Last edited:
Porsche will hopefully provide its ugly brother a mercy killing.

Porsche: "I'm sorry brother, I dont want to... But father insists!"
Audi, breathing labored: "It's... okay brother... end my suffering... do what you must."
 
Head on it's not SO terrifyingly bad, but with any angle...ew. :odd:
 
Just for reference Both 2015 cars.
2015-audi-r18-etron-quattro-03-1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
 
It's not pretty, but I hope the efficiency gains and the new 6MJ hybrid unit can get Audi closer to Porsche.
 
Renders are usually pretty bad. I hope it'll look better in actual photos.
 
The new Audi R18.

CU7HPFYWUAAZTqT.jpg:large


It'll still have a diesel engine and 6mJ of battery power. They'll use 2 cars at Le Mans, same as Porsche. #DieselGate
I love it!!!!!
 
Looking at it head-on, I believe the DeltaWing might be it's father. :crazy:
 
That has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.....................................................
Ah come on, it's not the R15+. :p
 
Mark my words, this will dominate Porsche in 2016.
 
Bo
Is it because it's clearly been driven into a pit wall?

Could be worse, could have had you trying to pass someone in it ;)


Angular, purposeful, looks pretty mean. Death Star Audi's are awesome.
 
it looks to me like a new chassis. They put allot of money in to this.

Edit: Chassis. I can spell chassis. ahaha
 
Last edited:
Kill it with fire.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back